Uncle

2 replies

GalantGalantForum VeteranOP
Feb 13, 2019, 11:30 AM

Typed uncle in Google and before I got any further spotted the below suggestions that looked perfect for ranking. :)

[ATTACH:full]

Here they are in indisputable order:

1. Uncle Buck - Classic John Candy.
2. Uncle Sam - Yay the USA, the country that gave me my wife.
3. Uncle Tom's Cabin - Classic novel.
4. Uncle Fester - Meh.
5. Uncle Drew - Never been a huge Kyrie fan. The undercover thing was entertaining though.


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Feb 13, 2019, 01:06 PM

I had no idea what Uncle Drew was referencing until I looked it up, lol. I guess a basketball movie? I can't remember ever even seeing a trailer for it.

Uncle Buck was a good movie in its day, but pretty dated now. I was a big John Candy fan in those days.

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Feb 16, 2020, 06:30 PM

You forgot:
Uncle Albert
Crying Uncle
Monkees Uncle
and
Uncle Dad