1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underclassmen Watch

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by RoninFin4, Dec 11, 2013.

1. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Even more than Buffalo?

:shifty:

2. PhinsRDbest

PhinsRDbest Transform and Transcend

Jan 5, 2010
    the next dimension
    Rotoworld is saying 98 underclassmen declared! Wow almost 100.

3. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    I heard 107 today; did that get knocked down?

I think the last three years went 52, 57, 60+ and now a crazy jump to about a hundred.

I also read that the rate of failure for this group outpaces the rest of the draft; something like only 30% are starters, and an astronomical number are no longer on an NFL roster.

4. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    I hear 102 earlier.

5. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
  6. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    flamed out running back Mike Bellamy apparently gonna test his chance in the draft. LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    LOL.

That's a fellow Charlotte High alum I can be proud of.

ToddPhin likes this.
  8. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    makes two of us.... well, Clemson for me.

unfortunately he's a prime example of what happens when you become your own worst enemy. Ironic that he had such a problem with playing time at Clemson yet had half as many carries this year at Eastern Arizona CC than he did as a freshman at Clemson. If he didn't have such a big ego and attitude problem and instead cared more about working hard than running his mouth, he could've very well been Clemson's top back this year and possibly looking at a mid round selection, but instead he bounced around from college to college, is heavily unprepared, underweight, has virtually no resume to speak of, will doubtfully get a combine invite, and will be lucky to land on a practice squad.

...and by looking at his tweet it would seem he still immaturely believes talent is all it takes to play the game, noting his own forty time and saying "not lucky just gifted". LOL. "4.32 mother*******!! I know I dun had 1 fumble in 31 carries at the community college and carried the ball at Clemson like it was covered in Astroglide, had to be told where to line up every time I stepped on the field at Clemson, never knew what route to run, and cant protect a QB to save my life, but NFL, here I's comes!"

Amazing how naive Bellamy is in thinking any NFL team interested in drafting him won't be doing their homework first. He's gonna get shredded by the Clemson staff and its players. Didn't study, had horrendous work ethic, a disgusting "me first" attitude, was terribly immature and untrustworthy [pulled the goddam fire alarm in Charlotte during the ACC Championship], smoked a lotta weed, looks like he weighs 180 pounds [below pic], and said after the Georgia Tech loss, "Ya'll lost, not me".... and then said after the SC loss, "If they wanted to win they'd play me". What on god's green earth does Mike think he did in his time following Clemson to dispel any of that? 31 carries for 139 yards at Eastern Arizona. Shows he still hasn't learned b/c if he did, he'd spend one more year trying to get his sh-t straight and better prepared. Welcome to the Arena League.

[​IMG]