1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Undrafted players signed

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatik, May 10, 2024.

1. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    The Dolphins announced the signing of 12 undrafted free agents on Friday.

Quarterback Gavin Hardison is one of the new members of the club. Hardison spent the last five years at UTEP and completed 570-of-1,061 passes for 7,963 yards and 40 touchdowns during his time at the school.

The Dolphins also signed tackle Bayron Matos, who will not count against the 90-man roster limit because he is part of the International Player Pathway Program. Matos played basketball at New Mexico before transferring to South Florida, where he also played a couple of games for the football team.

Florida Atlantic wide receiver Je’Quan Burton, Rhode Island safety Jordan Colbert, Louisville cornerback Storm Duck, Syracuse cornerback Isaiah Johnson, Ohio State offensive lineman Matthew Jones, UTEP offensive lineman Andrew Meyer, UCLA linebacker Grayson Murphy, Colorado defensive tackle Leonard Payne, TCU safety Mark Perry, and Wisconsin tight end Hayden Rucci round out the group.

danmarino likes this.
  2. danmarino

danmarino Tua is H1M! Club Member

Sep 4, 2014
    Jones, Ohio St G, really intrigues me.

“In 2021 as a junior Jones saw action in 11 games and totaled 459 snaps. He gave up 6 QB hurries, 2 QB hits, and no sacks while playing the majority of his snaps at left guard, and the rest at right guard.

In 2022 as a senior Jones saw action in 11 games and played a total of 658 snaps for the Buckeyes. He allowed 4 QB hurries, one QB hit, and no sacks while playing at right guard.

In 2023 as a fifth year senior Jones saw action in 12 games and played a total of 762 snaps for the Buckeyes. He allowed 4 QB hurries, one QB hit, and no sacks while playing at right guard.”

3. Phil Hutchings

Phil Hutchings Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2018
    Storm Duck sounds like a made-up name.

dolphin25 likes this.
  4. danmarino

danmarino Tua is H1M! Club Member

Sep 4, 2014
    Better than the guy named “Kool-Aid” lol

Phil Hutchings likes this.
  5. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    Interestingly, it’s not. His mother must’ve been a soap junkie as he was named after a soap opera character in The Bold and the Beautiful.

Poor guy. With a name like that, you know you to become a bad@as to prevent the childhood teasing.

Phil Hutchings likes this.
  6. Phil Hutchings

Sep 16, 2018
    I’ve never heard of The Bold And The Beautiful.

Let’s hope Storm lives up to his name, and is a great success for the franchise.

dolphin25 likes this.
  7. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    Be thankful you never had. Sadly I grew up in an era where housewives and stay at home moms couldn’t live without Another World, Days of our Lives, The Young and Restless, General Hospital…

Jesus, I can’t believe I still remember all of that crap! :lol:

Sceeto, Phil Hutchings and danmarino like this.
  8. Phin McCool

Phin McCool Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Cripes, I remember Days of our Lives, The Young and Restless and The Bold and The Beautiful being shown over here. They were all broadcast around lunchtime, as I used to see them when I came home from school for my lunch. When I say "I used to see them", that doesn't mean the same as "I used to watch them". Just to clear that up....

dolphin25 and Phil Hutchings like this.
  9. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    How could you forget All My Children?

10. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    That is because you didnt watch All My Children. That was one of 3 channels we got back in the day. We would watch it for lunch during college. They could probably make it modern day today and start with episode one and it be a hit :)

11. Phin McCool

Phin McCool Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Never heard of that to be honest. We used to get the Aussie stuff as well, pre-Neighbours, like The Cedar Tree, Sons and Daughters and The Sullivans. I think they used to show stuff like that to make kids go back to school after lunch, instead of wagging it to stay home watching TV.

dolphin25 and Phil Hutchings like this.
  12. Phil Hutchings

Sep 16, 2018
    I’ve never heard of The Cedar Tree.

My Mum and sisters watched Sons and Daughters. I remember The Sullivans, but never watched it.