[Updated] Zach Thomas Retires as a Dolphin, Press Conference thread

135 replies

finyank13finyank13New Member
May 20, 2010, 03:38 PM

Can you imagine if JT showed up!!!!

Jeff_Darlington

Zach Thomas just arrived at the Dolphins facility, sporting a tie, with his wife & Katina Taylor (Zach's sister, JT's wife). Rosenhaus, too.

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

Dolphinsfan69Dolphinsfan69New Member
May 20, 2010, 03:48 PM

Where can we watch? Anywhere on tv or online?

Dolphins1BeatlesDolphins1BeatlesForum Veteran
May 20, 2010, 03:56 PM

Go to MiamiDolphins.com it's right there just click and wait until 4pm.

1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team

K I K O

HULKFishHULKFishForum Veteran
May 20, 2010, 04:05 PM

"frozenfin wrote:

Awesome! He wasn't the tallest or strongest, but his brain and heart were one-of-a-kind. Thank you Zach!

Well you're half-way there... The smartest guy to ever play football, Peyton Manning being a close second. Just ask Phil Simms... Non-stop motor and awesome tackler and playmaker! TD's, INT's, tackles... Wasn't the greatest blitzer but made up for it everywhere else. Greatest MLB of all time, including Ray-Ray, London Fletcher and whoever else you could drum up!!!

finyank13finyank13New Member
May 20, 2010, 04:06 PM

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jeff-darlington

choppy but good if you have nothing else

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

MuckMuckRetired Admin
May 20, 2010, 04:07 PM

"Zach Thomas is once again a Miami Dolphin"

-Jeff Ireland

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

finyank13finyank13New Member
May 20, 2010, 04:09 PM

where is the Tuna!!! come on Tuna!!!! show urself...

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

MuckMuckRetired Admin
May 20, 2010, 04:10 PM

"I'm more nervous now than any game I ever played in."

"I barely got the opening line out and I'm about to cry."

Zach

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

finyank13finyank13New Member
May 20, 2010, 04:10 PM

he looks like he is ready to ball his eyes out...

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
May 20, 2010, 04:11 PM

Finally. Happy for Zach.

MuckMuckRetired Admin
May 20, 2010, 04:12 PM

Zach is the realest mofo. Breaking down.

"Pass me that burp cloth." :lol:

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

finyank13finyank13New Member
May 20, 2010, 04:13 PM

"Muck wrote:

Zach is the realest mofo. Breaking down.

"Pass me that burp cloth." :lol:


This is the reason why I say JT is a sell out right here bro, that guy doesnt care.....u think JT is crying....this is good true emotion..

he looks good too, slimmed down, but still very chisled....

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

MuckMuckRetired Admin
May 20, 2010, 04:15 PM

The future at linebacker.

Says Drew's already working him for a contact. :lol:

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

finyank13finyank13New Member
May 20, 2010, 04:15 PM

crying over Jimmie Johnson man thats awesome....!!!

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

mullinganmullinganForum Veteran
May 20, 2010, 04:17 PM

Just got to love zach thomas!!!!!!!!

Eternal Optimist. I thank God for the good things in my life. My wife, My Family, and the Miami Dolphins:up:


finyank13finyank13New Member
May 20, 2010, 04:17 PM

"nothing but first class" Dolphins organization

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

mullinganmullinganForum Veteran
May 20, 2010, 04:18 PM

"Muck wrote:

The future at linebacker.

Says Drew's already working him for a contact. :lol:

Sign him now!!! 1$ a year until he's ready to play!!

Eternal Optimist. I thank God for the good things in my life. My wife, My Family, and the Miami Dolphins:up:


The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
May 20, 2010, 04:18 PM

Zach Thomas is the epitome of a class act. Lots of respect for that man.

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

muscle979muscle979Forum Veteran
May 20, 2010, 04:21 PM

Good to see the FO do the right thing and make that happen.

MuckMuckRetired Admin
May 20, 2010, 04:22 PM

These are his boys.

Trace Armstrong. Role model, father figure to me. Taught me how to be a pro. I looked up to him. Took Izzo under his wing. Taught us how to take care of their bodies.

Dan Marino - best QB on the planet. I used to call my parents when I picked off Dan Marino in practice.

O.J. McDuffie - tough as nails. Defensive mentality

I can't leave out Tim Bowens. He was my protector, he was unselfish. I couldn't have done it without Timbo.

Junior Seau - guy I looked up to in the pros. I've never seen so much energy in my life in practice.

I'm paraphrasing here. Really great stuff.

Naming off all of his defensive linemen.

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

finyank13finyank13New Member
May 20, 2010, 04:22 PM

thanked Marino...said he was more excited to pick him off in practice, than any pick during a real game hahahaha

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

finyank13finyank13New Member
May 20, 2010, 04:23 PM

he is plugging JT......dayum!!!!

says he hopes he gets the same opportunity

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

MuckMuckRetired Admin
May 20, 2010, 04:24 PM

"As for Jason Taylor....I really hope one day he gets the same opportunity I do, because he's truly a Dolphin for life."

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

Big EBig ENew Member
May 20, 2010, 04:24 PM

Did he say anything about JT?

MuckMuckRetired Admin
May 20, 2010, 04:25 PM

"I'm sorry we couldn't bring you a Super Bowl ring."

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!