1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Phinvader Bill, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    Did anyone see tonight's episode?

Diana from the original series is Anna's mother. This series is not a reboot. Its a sequel!

2. VanDolPhan

VanDolPhan Club member Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    Apparently no. V lost 60% of it's audience between it's series premiere to this episode. Ouch.

3. Phinperor

Phinperor formerly In_Flames Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    showing more of this will get them back....never wanted to bang an alien so bad in my life

[​IMG]

4. Jaydog57

Jaydog57 Canes/Fins/Magic fan

Jun 25, 2008
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Watched the series when it was on last year, definitely want to get back into it. And I just found out that when you go to click on the thread title, and it shows you the first sentence in the thread, if there's a spoiler, it shows it. So now I know a big suprise in the first episode. Crapola.

5. colossus1

colossus1 New Member

Nov 19, 2010
    I hope they keep it on the air. My wife and I enjoy it.

6. DevilFin13

DevilFin13 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    I haven't seen the show but I know Morena Baccarin is in it. But she has short hair. And while she is still beautiful she is stunning with longer hair.

7. dolphinkev

dolphinkev Active Member

Jun 2, 2008
    CHARLESTON SC
    Does anyone know where to find the season 2 full episodes on the web, hulu and abc aren't showing them.

8. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    I like her better with the short hair.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. fins4o8

fins4o8 Mac FTW!

Nov 25, 2007
    I'm finally starting to enjoy V compared to S1 & I love that Diana is Anna's mom.

10. B.Sebo

B.Sebo TV Mastermind

Dec 16, 2007
    West Arkansas
    I agree with the consensus that the show is really finding its footing. Season 1 never really captured me, but season 2 has bee feeling like the glory days of Heroes (short as they might have been).

The unfortunate thing is that ABC is really mishandled this show from the start. Starting it for four episodes back in November 2009, then bringing it back for 7 last April. Now it gets a ten episode second season the premieres in January? In a highly serialized story such as this one, that is a death sentence. The other bad thing is that ABC is not in as horrible shape as they were in just two years ago. Mondays are set with Dancing/The Bachelor and Castle, Wednesdays have some really good comedies (everyone knows about Modern Family, but I strong suggest The Middle and Cougar Town as well), Grays and Private Practice have both had a renaissance this year and are viable again, not to mention off season hit Wipeout. They still have some holes that could fit very nicely for a show like V, but they really need to get behind it and give it a home in the fall and build the night around it.

Just my thoughts.

11. DrAstroZoom

DrAstroZoom Canary in a Coal Mine Luxury Box

Jan 8, 2008
    Springfield, Ill.
    I feel just the opposite. It's getting cornier and cornier -- it's verging on soap opera territory. I'm invested, so I'll keep watching, but it's a horrible waste of some of my favorite TV actors' (Baccarin, Elizabeth Mitchell, Joel Gretsch) talents.