1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verizon Cell Phone Users

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Here is a helpful and money saving idea. If you don't have your account on line already set up, do so. Then set my verizon. Depending on the size of your plan you will be able to add 5 or 10 numbers of friends and family. You can add numbers of anyone one of your friends and family that you call the most and they will not count against your minutes. I just added 10 numbers up on our account that we call a lot. They do not have to be verizon customers.

Another point I want to make, do not cut you phone plan back to save 20.00 a month, because you think it will be okay. It will not and you will have a huge bill coming like me. We went from 2100 minutes down to 1400 minutes. I suggested to a certain someone not to mess with the minutes and we went over big time.:yes: We really don't use our home phone except for incoming calls. This will leave a mark, along with my clutch going out today.

If you need help setting up the process on line you can call 1-800-350-2830 or visit here https://login.verizonwireless.com/amserver/UI/Login

Regan21286 likes this.
  2. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    Already done but good info. My family's still under the pretty cheap plan my dad got way back and it's still under his name.

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.