1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vick Reinstated

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by The Aqua Crush, Jul 27, 2009.

1. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    as per ESPN...

Conditional able to play in regular season game week 6 i believe.

No doubt some team takes a flyer on him for league min. salary.

I think goodell handled it well and vick should be counting his lucky stars he's getting another chance to make a very good living playing football. Hope he gets his act together and becomes a positive role model from here on out.

2. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
  3. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    I already posted my thoughts in the club level.

late again likes this.
  4. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Yeah didn't know where to start a thread. Figured club and the main would have it. I guess i was just assuming it should be in "other NFL" for some reason :lol:.

I'll go check out your thoughts steve in the club thread :up:

5. King Felix

King Felix Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    he served the time for the crime. hope he comes back strong, just to see every1 so mad about it

6. bbqpitlover

bbqpitlover Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Maine
    I think it would be fun to disgust who would take a chance on Vick and the amount of protest they would receive.
    Seattle,San Francisco, St.Louis,Carolina,and if Farve stays retired the Vikings.

7. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I personally think we stay away from him. We drafted Pat White to be our Mike Vick. Without the legal troubles of course.

I think Seattle is a great spot for him. They need a backup for Hasselbeck, and Mora worked with Vick in Atlanta.. It seems like it could be a good fit.

SF should be in the mix. They are pretty unstable at QB, and Vick/Gore together in a Wildcat could be interesting. Singletary is probably a good coach to fit well with Vick to help out with the discipline.

St Louis, and Detroit could use him for sure, just to add some excitement, and maybe help win some games.

Carolina I see as a nice fit also. They could use a backup for Delhomme, and who couldn't use a dynamic player like Vick to help out the offense.

8. Larry Little

Larry Little Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    What Vick did was atrocious, and he paid a very heavy price for it.

That being said... the Minnesota Vikings would be ABSOLUTELY SICK with Michael Vick at QB. And... I wouldn't put it past the Pats to pick him up.

9. finserg

finserg Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Linden,NJ

If the pats did that and used him for a few plays in the wildcat bill parcell would hang himself ...let hope the vikings pick him up.

Larry Little likes this.