1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vikings Trade Block

Discussion in 'Trades' started by daphins, Feb 6, 2009.

1. daphins

daphins A-Style

Mar 22, 2008
    Hey everyone. Things got a bit crazy at work this week so I apologize for getting on this a bit late. I've had a lot of questions on whether people are available for trade. I've got a few moves that I want to make. For starters I'm looking for....

QB
    WR
    Draft Picks

Anyone one my team is fair game (Even AD) but of course the better guys will cost more.

For reference here's the cost of some of the better players

AP- Might move him for two high picks, or a high pick and a strong player
    Williams- Would be willing to move one for the right deal. It would probably be a package deal that would fill one of the above needs.

Here's the players that I'm currently looking to move

Chester Taylor
    Bernard Berrian
    Travaris Jackson
    Sidney Rice
    Visanthe Shiancoe

2. Sean

Sean FIST PUMP ON!

Dec 2, 2007
    Seahawks very interested in Sidney Rice/ Bernard Berrian and Chester Taylor.

3. daphins

daphins A-Style

Mar 22, 2008
    Bigbouncer2k on AIM I'm on right now hook up with me there

4. UCFinfan86

UCFinfan86 Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    Im interested in Sidney Rice

5. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    im on AIM right now... Samsonight29. Lets work a deal out!

6. daphins

daphins A-Style

Mar 22, 2008
    Alright guys, have made a few moves and am stating to solidify my team.

Here's where I'm at....

1. Had a lot of inquiries about Chester Taylor but very few offers. People seem to be testing the waters on his value. I see him as a 2nd round pick but I would actually like to move him for a more established player at another position. He's a young enough RB with very few miles on him. He's averaged 4.4 ypc throughout his career and would be a starter for most teams in the league..it just so happens he's sitting behind a rare talent. There's a lot of teams out there with a lack of a stud RB or with a RB who produced for a single season. Taylor would be a great addition to any of them.

2. Having added CJ I'm less inclined to move Berrian or bring in another #1 WR, but I will hear offers. I could take a downgrade at the #1 or #2 WR positions if it were to upgrade me elsewhere.

3. I'm now looking for a legitimate TE.

4. I'm looking for a QB but am unwilling to break the bank. If you're looking to move a vet let me know and maybe we can work something out.

5. I've received a lot of questions about Sidney Rice. Since I added CJ I'm more inclined to move Rice and am willing to accept offers.

6. I am looking to add some mid-low level picks (4th-7th) if anyone is interested in any of my depth let me know.