1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** VOTE FOR GISH Campaign Headquarters ***

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GISH, Mar 31, 2009.

1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    [​IMG]

ROUND ONE
    - YOU, ME, & DUPREE

[​IMG]

YOU - Let's face it. With everyone starting threads for making threats and promises, this competition has turned into a circus of animals fighting for their own glory. But this tournament is really about you. Your votes will decide who is successful. So rather than standing here today, offering promises to make you believe in me. Instead, I'm ready so show that I believe in you.

ME - I spent many years stumbling through the internet jungle of fan sites with no map. I lost many good men along the way. But alas I have found the promise land. My men may have deserted me when I told them of the place where everyone is super awesome, and Miami Dolphins football is the most important, but not the only topic of discussion. www.thephins.com is that promise land. You have all been so great to me. My only hope is that the people who I've believed in will share that belief in me. I offer you all free sigs, as I ALWAYS HAVE. Not to win votes, but because you're all friends in my book.

DUPREE - Dol-fan Dupree hates this website. He often write to me at all hours of the night complaining that the bathrooms always smell, and the free condoms provided in the health and wellness forum do not protect against maggots. Thats right, Dupree sleeps with dead animals and people. Is that the kind of behavior that you want your kids to be influenced by when they open your browser and begin to explore thephins for themeselves. I'm not going to insist that you vote for me, but please don't vote for this maggot infested necrofeliac. Check out the evil message he displays in his sig...

Is this the kind of person you want to vote for? NO!

This message is brought to you by the VOTE FOR GISH FOUNDATION (VFGF).
    "A vote for gish, is a vote for freedom" is a registered trademark of the VFGF.
    Federal law prohits usage of this slogan without written consent.
    Limit one free sig per member. Offer not valid in Quebec or Singapore.

2. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    [​IMG]

Phinperor, SICK, vmarcilfan75 and 2 others like this.
  3. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Dupree eats crickets too!

opfinistic likes this.