1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wallace plans on doing his part..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin-Omenal, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Colmax

Colmax Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Don't hate on the guy because he went my alma mater! :tongue2:

(I like messing with y'all State boys)

He kind of reminds me of an Usain Bolt, if you will. Slow on the start. He has always been that way. Maybe this is why some argued that he has a limited route tree, and I do not disagree.

2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Hearing him take accountability and say all the right things is a great first step. Now I need to hear Ryan do the exact thing, and the two of them agree to work on it all offseason. Ryan clearly isn't going to be working with Hartline this offseason, so he has no excuse not to work with Wallace. Then we need a new coach who will actually put them in a position to succeed. Design and call plays that work to our players' strengths. Those stupid bubble screens on third down make me insane. Worst play in football. Trash it.

3. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University

With some added creativity those plays could've been expanded into maybe a pump and go to the inside WR who was supposed to blocking slipping behind the DBS.

4. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    The fact that some people are criticizing Wallace for that game is just pure insanity and stupidity.

Fin-Omenal likes this.