1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WalterFootball Power Rankings (2015)

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by thetylernator, Sep 7, 2015.

1. thetylernator

thetylernator You're as cold as ice, Officer Friendly.

Dec 31, 2014
    LINK: http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

So much for flying under the radar; this dude has us at #8. I know that power rankings don't usually hold much value until after week one, but this speaks volumes about the growth of Ryan Tannehill and the improvement of the team in general. Recognition is a good thing, and we're getting it. Can't wait to see us at #1.

Also, this is his season preview for Miami: http://walterfootball.com/offseason2015mia.php

Was a very good read. Would love to hear your thoughts on both of the articles above.

2. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

Walter's nice and all, but he's no Harvard!

:)

3. cbrad

cbrad .

Dec 21, 2014
    Patriots at #13?? Because Brady wasn't good in preseason the SB champs are suddenly at #13?????

Hard to take that list seriously, and no the Colts aren't #1 either.

KeyFin likes this.
  4. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    I find it quite humorous and more than a little off. While I do believe that the Pats are ripe for the taking this year, I find it dubious at best to find them at #13 on this list.

5. Kud_II

Kud_II Realist Division

Oct 15, 2011
    Seneca, SC
    Pandarilla and Alex13 like this.
  6. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    All of the polls I've seen over the past week have placed the Fins between #7 and #13, so that national media is certainly paying attention. I do think, however, that a lot are rating us that high because (1) they also read the Harvard article and (2) they believe Suh is a true game-changer. With Tannehill getting more accurate, a new corp of receivers and such a win-now attitude, I do think top ten is accurate.

7. bakedmatt

bakedmatt Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    Yes. I remember how he bashed every NFL team for passing on Jimmy Clausen.

Walter is really good at search engine optimization.