1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

War Room Report Favorite players

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by ATVZ400, Apr 23, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    http://warroomreport.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=322&Itemid=1

An idea I got from our friend at The Football Expert.com's Michael Abromowitz , was to list my "favorite" players in the draft. These players are not my top ten overall, but they represent the type of players that I would target if I was an NFL GM. For the most part, these players are team leaders who have been productive and could develop into NFL stars.

2. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Red Bryant, DT, Texas A&M – A big key to success at the NFL level is being able to clog the middle and stop the run. No player in this draft is better at that than Red Bryant. When he was in the lineup, the Aggies were one of the better run stopping teams in NCAA football. When Bryant was sidelined in 2006 due to injury, the Aggies gave up 150 rushing yards per game MORE than when he was on the field. Bryant is a leader on and off the field, as he was voted a captain his freshman year at Texas A&M. Bryant is the type of player whose contribution will not be measured by individual statistics, but by how he makes every player around him better. Bryant has overcame dyslexia to become a fine football player and academic performer.

I would hope we seriously consider this guy in round 3, but im not sure he makes it that far.