Tags:
  1. dolfan_uk Member

Dec 2, 2007
    London UK
    Think this game may have changed his mind?

I think So.:thumbup:

2. Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    A press release denying that the team is for sale was issued before the game was even played.

3. dolfan_uk Member

Dec 2, 2007
    London UK
    sweet.

i think Waynes reaction told the world a lot too

4. CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    I don't think the team was ever for sale, i think Wayne mighta looked into the numbers, but that was probably it.

5. houtz New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    From what I read Jorge Perez offered a ridiculous amount of money. Something like 900million+.

If someone offered me that much money for a team that was on it's way to the only 0-16 season then I think I'd have to consider it.

I do know during the game they were saying Huizenga put the Dolphins up for sale earlier in the week. Weather that's true or not is beyond me. I do know seeing him cry made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

The **** these Dolphins do to me is very questionable.:001_rolleyes:

6. lbmclean_sj New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    semantics

"I listen to offers all the time, but the team is not for sale"

gotcha:001_rolleyes:

seriously though, Wayne was probably high-balling these guys cuz he still has reservations

7. mmikel30 New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    in a house
    not if that's your team and you love them like i do...if i had a billion dollars i'd buy the fins

8. PhinishLine Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Maryland
    Wayne is a businessman, he's always looked at offers. He's been doing it for a long time. It just fit the Dolphins story this year so peopled hyped it.

Wayne wants to get the Dolphins up near Cowboys/Phins territory as far as money.