1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We are very solid at WR !

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by fastball83, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Limbo

Limbo Mad Stillz

Mar 21, 2013
    They have a real good idea about what they'll get from Gibson since he's done it in the NFL. Those two guys haven't, and were 3rd-round or later picks. We gave Tanny a proven guy as opposed to rolling the dice on mid-late round picks. I don't get how an unproven rookie would be insurance for a proven vet.

2. LBsFinest

LBsFinest Banned

Jul 24, 2012
    Definitely should have drafted a receiver in the 3rd or 4th

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Well, there is now pressure on Matthews, Binns and Fuller..I believe Binns and Fuller will be the top 5, Fuller with his coordination and height in the middle of the field can be a seam threat type just like a tight end, he's a big kid..I also believe he has no fear of going over the middle, hmm

I would of taken a receiver in this draft in those later rounds, Patton, Wheaton, Bailey.

Matthews did flash last year, time to step up big time..if things work out correctly, Matthews presses this year for gibsons job, by the end of the season we know what we have, Gibson gets cut, Matthews moves in at the three, then we go draft one next year.