1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We can Help those who have had Jobs .....

Discussion in 'Jobs Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Mar 28, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    For those of us that have been unemployed, we have something that can help those that haven't been in our shoes. That is to fill them in that it is very tough out there, so they need to do there job to the best of there abilities, keep quiet, and enjoy the fact that they have a job. Many people out there don't right now. I tried to help one of my own employees with those words, but he had done so much damage in the past, the owners had enough and said goodbye to him on the spot.

pennphinfan likes this.
  2. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    I agree brother John. I like to gripe about working at a coffee shop, but at least it helps me pay the rent. I'm still able to be living on my own (well, with some roommates, but at least not at home) and that means all the world to me.

It's a fine line to walk. I wouldn't want to tell someone who is upset with their job just to "shut up and deal" as that isn't completely fair either (i'm not implying that's what you meant brother) However, people need to realize that in this economy nearly everyone is struggling, but that no one is alone in their struggles. I wish I was in a position to help others out at the present time but unfortunately all I can offer is my inexperienced 'advice' and support.

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.