1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We can put the Ronnie Brown rumors to bed

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RickyNeverInhaled, Apr 26, 2009.

1. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    according to Jeff Ireland in the day 1 wrap up: http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/aquavision/aquavision.asp?category=33365&search=&mediaid=42258

we can put the ronnie brown trade rumors to bed. He flat out said, we will not trade Ronnie Brown. (of course we all remember Saban saying "i will not be the head coach of Alabama") but that's besides the point. I believe Ireland.

He said these things (rumors) take a life of their own. he siad people always call around this time of year and ask if anyone's available. His answer is yes, they're all available. then they'll ask does that include Ronnie Brown, and he answers, yes..like i said they're all available for the right price.

Celtkin likes this.
  2. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    i hope your right....

3. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    your taking what he said out of context. he said "WE are not LOOKING" to trade ronnie brown"(sorry for the caps i couldn't figure out how to highlight or underline we/looking). what he did say was everyone was open to trade. so if someone called and asked for ronnie with a deal that was too good to be true then they would trade and that goes for any member of our football team.

Celtkin likes this.