1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

!-We deserve to be in last place-!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by cobrajet, Sep 19, 2011.

1. cobrajet

cobrajet Mr. Ross - sell the team!

Jan 12, 2010
    Any team that can give up 747 yards passing in two home game losses (517 vs New England and 230 vs Houston) is a disgrace to their conference. Our defensive secondary leaks like a screen door, and we have the gall to think that we have the makings of a playoff team? You've gotta be kidding me. I wonder what Shula thought as we gave up 517 yards passing at the home opener. What a laughing stock we are and we deserve to be laughed at.

One more loss like this and someone needs to get fired!

2. 5thAmendment

5thAmendment Banned

Aug 29, 2011
    By we, you mean the Miami fans, right?

3. SCall13

SCall13 ThePhins QB

Of course we deserve to be in last place. We're 0-2 and everyone else is 2-0. No explanation needed.

Two Tacos and NJFINSFAN1 like this.
  4. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Giving up 230 passing yards isnt that bad by comparison to the MNF game.

5. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Ugh, God. why do I open your threads? 230 yards vs a high powered passing team is actually pretty good. Total yards is where the disgrace is.

Fintastic likes this.
  6. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

517 reduced to 230...

If we improve that much every game, we're awsome!!!!

7. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    Looking forward to clevlands -57 performance this week. By the end of the season, new england should be running backwards.

Ophinerated likes this.
  8. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    You're right, I'm going to castigate myself in front of a mirror right now. How dare I not share the emotional burden...

Okay,I'm not gonna lie to you...I just couldn't do it. I gave myself a good hard stern look and immediately melted like a stick of butter in the microwave. It's just that I have the most adorable face, sparkly eyes and the cutest little dimples. "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful", I whispered to myself. "You've got a lot of explaining to do mister! You can't afford to cheer for a team that gives up that many yards through the ai.. Oh, I can't be mad at you." Then I pretend licked my hands like they were little kitty cat paws and mimicked a cat cleaning the top of its head. I took a picture and I've decided to incorporate it into my Christmas card this year.

Ohio Fanatic likes this.
  9. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I think we deserved to be laughed at...big time.

10. cobrajet

cobrajet Mr. Ross - sell the team!

Jan 12, 2010
    We should indeed be laughed at. Only through the disgrace and humiliation of laughter will vast improvement come. :up: