1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We Just Finished the Season 9-1

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by GARDENHEAD, Dec 29, 2008.

1. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    This stat has kinda been lost in the shuffle.

No December collapse. We finished the season STRONG. Big time kudos to the coaches. Big time kudos to Jake Long, Davone Bess, Merling, and Langford for crashing through the rookie wall and continuing to be productive.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!

2. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    No December collapse....NO DECEMBER LOSS!!!

Not a single loss in December. We've been unreal when it comes to taking care of business, and answering the call.

Its an amazing thing. We're hot, and have momentum.
    Maybe its hard to realize from within the Vortex of your own team...but maybe we're that sick, hot, hitting on all cylinder team that just doesn't lose.

like the 08 Superbowl G-men. ya never know.

3. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    While I agree we did what was needed to win, we were NOT STRONG at all...

We barley escaped a few games against HORRIBLE TEAMS!

Which has me worried for the Playoffs where the talent is much deeper..

Our defense needs to get up, our offense has been good enough but our defense is going to get exposed..

4. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    You know in all the hoopla and such the 9-1 record has kinda been lost in the shuffle. It took time but when this team clicked, "they got it". This is a group of people, top to bottom, that have plans each and everygame and expectations on how to execute them. They play as a team and that, my friend, makes us a very very dangerous team in the playoffs.

5. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    This team finds a way to win and has all season. If it continues to find a way to win, we will be fine. It's no secret we don't have the best talent in the NFL, but we have a strong, unified team who just knows how to take care of business.