1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We Make History Next Week

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by San_Diego_Fin_Fan, Dec 2, 2007.

Tags:
  1. San_Diego_Fin_Fan

San_Diego_Fin_Fan New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    San Diego
    Just think, this time next week we will have lost our 16th consecutive game as a franchise.

I have been on the net for the past few hours looking for other loss combo's by other 1 or 2 loss teams that would be worse than the ride we are on now but I can't find anything. With the exception of the Buc's from the 70's we will make new pathetic history next week.

I'm done for the day and I am now going to have as many Saphire & tonics as I can.

2. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    We've tied the Lions' 0-12 record from... 2001, was it?

3. San_Diego_Fin_Fan

San_Diego_Fin_Fan New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    San Diego
    I believe there have been a few teams who have started 0-13, but I was talking more specifically about consecutive franchise losses. So if you go back to us losing our last 3 from last year with the first 12 of this year that gives us 15. I haven't found anyone who has lost this many consecutive games yet except the Buc's who not only lost their first 14 games but also lost the first 12 games of the following year. Just think we are only 11 games from tying that record!!!!! Can we do it??