1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We might have to scoreboard watch into the late night...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CANEPHINS, Jan 3, 2010.

1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Lets say Houston and the Jags lose while we win...

The Ravens play at 4....so we have to wait on that....and lets say they lose....

Then we still have to wait for the Jets to lose on Sunday night. :no:

UGH

2. Striking

Striking Junior Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Aurora, Colorado
    Since its the last weekend of football for the Dolphins otherwise, I can live with that. =)

Mostly today will be about the team finishing up with a solid win so it can be used as another stepping stone for 2010. Win Phins!

GARDENHEAD likes this.
  3. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Well, Im not going to lie even though its as unlikely as it gets if somehow the 1PM games workout I will be tuning in to HOPE Charlie Frye somehow became just a bad qb instead of a joke, then maybe Ray Rice will fumble 4 times and Janikowski can kick a GW 60 yarder.

Then hope that Ryan Fitzpatrick has a career game, Andre Caldwell catches 12 balls for a buck fifty and 2 TD's, and Mark Sanchez plays like he has most of the year.....then we might be good.

4. Ross Ohlendorf

Ross Ohlendorf Banned

Nov 19, 2009
    Ryan fitzpatrick is a bill. Maybe you forgot that beautiful 30 yd rd run and great pass to t.o.
    Mr. Turnover aka jt o'sullivan will play most of the game probably
    Posted via Mobile Device

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  5. MaddMatt

MaddMatt New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Miami
    Donkey,

Yet another great post. Heee Haaw. LOL

6. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Well, the problem lies with the Pats and Bengals possibly only playing the starters for a half or less. That is the real fly in the ointment.

7. NolePhin

NolePhin Look out for D-Bess

Apr 27, 2009
    Davie, FL
    Looks like the Patsies deactivated Kevin Faulk, Lawrence Maroney, Ty Warren, and Vince Wilfork, so the chances of Houston losing have now decreased...

8. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Seems to me, its going to be hard enough to win our game.

Then, to see CLE can pull off upset is hard, but JAGs in cold, could help us(Hou over NE has the better chance if NE sits)

Come 4pm, if magically we are still alive, OAK over BAL is real long shot but East Coast teams traveling to OAK hasnt gone so well...maybe just maybe

that said, if it all happens, I think we have a very real chance to see CIN do just enough to complete the puzzle.

But again, what we control....thats going to be the HARDEST part for sure.

9. finserg

finserg Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Linden,NJ

We have better chance of winning the lottery then those 4 teams losing

10. finserg

finserg Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Linden,NJ

Man i hate those dam pats, but the only one at fault is coach and i blame bill.

We needed a Wr and never bothered to pick one up :no:

11. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    Let's just win and finish on a high note. I'm going to try not to scoreboard watch the Texans and Jaguars games. I'll look at the end if we win, and then cheer against the ravens and jets. Well, I'll be cheering against the jets even if we're eliminated! It will be exciting if the Jags and Texans do lose though.