1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

web bot, Truth or fiction?

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by gafinfan, Sep 26, 2009.

Tags:
  1. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

I'm watching Miami (The U) get its ...... whipped so I start surfing and I come upon the History Channel's program about 2012. I then come to my puter and low and behold ..... Web bot.

http://www.rupyb.com/at/misc/computer_predict_future/

http://faqgo.com/2008/01/21/web-bot-project-predictions-2012/

Is this really out there and doing what is claimed?

Help me out here guys!:wink2::up:

USArmyFinFan likes this.
  2. USArmyFinFan

USArmyFinFan Maximum Effort

Mar 23, 2008
    Houston Texas
    I am not even sure where to start with this.

gafinfan likes this.
  3. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

I'm all ears and you seem to be the only one to step up to the plate. I keep hearing about 42 little black boxes put in place around the world that keep spewing out these little jewels about our future, whats up? And start anywhere you like, but please, start.:lol:

4. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I think the term 'supernatural' gets used incorrectly. It should refer to anything that operates above or outside of the physical laws of nature. Things like psychic ability are often referred to as 'supernatural' abilities but there are no physical laws that say it's impossible. We just tend to see time as a straight line moving in one direction but that may not be the case. I think it's similar to how we used to see the world as flat. It just made sense that it was flat based on our understanding of the world.

Personally I believe that there is a universal consciousness. This has been proposed for years as an explanation for the commonality of archetypes (among other things) in vastly different cultures and was seen in much of the early works of Carl Jung. I also think it would serve as an explanation for much psychic phenomenon when combined with a non-linear view of time. So I don't have a difficult time believing that what's discussed in those articles is possible.

I hope that works as a start for you.

gafinfan likes this.