1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wednesday Morning One-liners

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by ATVZ400, Apr 16, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    The roof on Toronto’s Rogers Centre is likely to be closed if the weather is bad when the Bills play there.

Cowboys QB Tony Romo is keeping an eye on news of a potential Pacman Jones trade.

Jets fans at the draft will go home happy if the team takes Arkansas RB Darren McFadden.

Last year Fox complained that it only got eight Cowboys games; this year the network is scheduled to have 10, although that could change with flexible scheduling.

The Dolphins, Falcons, Lion, Chiefs and Rams are the five NFL teams without any prime-time games on the schedule.

The Giants play three of their first four games at home — where they haven’t won since October.

New England’s schedule looks easy, but talking about 16-0 again seems excessive.

Says Redskins QB Jason Campbell of the schedule, “Our first three NFC East games, all on the road, that’s just wild. When I saw that earlier in the day, I was kind of surprised. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen that before.”

How will Pennsylvania Sen. Arlen Specter feel about the Eagles playing on Thanksgiving on NFL Network?

Says Ravens director of college scouting Eric DeCosta, “This is probably the most critical draft we’ve ever had based on our needs on this team, based on our record last year and where we want to get to.”

LINK to rest of story
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/04/16/wednesday-morning-one-liners-8/