1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Week 12: Dolphins @ 49ers

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatik, Nov 29, 2022.

1. bbqpitlover

bbqpitlover Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Maine
    I had to sleep on this before posting because I didn't want to post in anger. Lets face it Miami was out coached, out played on both sides of the ball the 49ers were physically dominating Miami and of all things the last guy drafted a rookie QB looked like an all pro against our defense.
    The Phins need to hit the practice field early and especially clean up all the stupid penalties I have never seen a team so penalize in Dolphin franchise history its definitely a lack of discipline this falls on coaching.
    But I refuse to believe these are the same old Dolphins I do believe in this team I think we as fans need to take a breath and relay on the coaching staff to correct the issues that cost a giant stinker in San Fran
    There are some silly replies on here how our season is done and we wont win another game and I totally disagree. I will be back this Sunday rooting my Phins onto victory.

Phin McCool likes this.
  2. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Come on, you know every game they lose is the end of the world on here. I saw one guy say they are gonna go 8-9 now. lol

For a team that will be favored in 4 of it's last 5 games, it's a pretty silly knee jerk reaction.

Tua will get back on track against a terrible Chargers defense and Herbert will Herbert, aka lose.

RGF likes this.
  3. RGF

RGF THE FINSTER Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    NY
    I've watched more years of Dolphins football than you've probably been alive.
    I'm well aware of the previous years let downs as I've spoke about in length many times.
    Tua was playing lights out elite for several weeks and the haters were getting nervous about it because to satisfy themselves they need Tua to fall on his face.
    Tua had a pretty bad game on the road against a very good team and the haters are tripping over themselves trying to be relevant again.
    You may not realize it but the constant whining sounds similar to scorned school girls. Since the haters come out of the woodwork after one bad game ,when the previous five were great performances ,tells me you all are MUCH happier seeing him fail rather than him succeeding. Can't deny that so avoid embarrassment by trying.

4. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    There was one play where he was hit helmet to helmet when he was blocking, i was praying he was OK

5. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    I was cussing on that non call, total defenseless receiver and out of bounds, yet no call.

resnor likes this.