1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Week 4 Coverage Map

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by k-bayfinfan, Sep 30, 2015.

1. k-bayfinfan

k-bayfinfan Bikini Inspector

Jun 24, 2008
    Oahu
    This weeks London "home" game is a full national broadcast event beginning at 9:30 am, ET 6:30 am, PT and a turd blossom sniffing 3:30 AM in the Hawaiian Islands.(boy is that gonna effin suck for me!!):nutkick::jump: How ironic that last week Pukahead told me about watching NFL games in Guam that 3:00 am Monday. The actual map doesn't come out 'till tomorrow night but since will be a full national event I posted this tidbit a little sooner. Will have the map out by tomorrow. Ciao dolfans

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  2. Finster

Finster Finsterious Finologist

Jul 27, 2013
    I don't get this whole "London" thing, nothing against the UK, I have many relatives there, but I don't get the purpose, there can never be a London team, it's too far for travel and time, so any team from London would be at a huge disadvantage.

I guess they're trying to drum up support for another european league, perhaps a UK league, It would nice to see the Claymores back in action, best football name ever.

What irks me though, is that it gets done by abusing the fan base they have already, the left coast fans that would like to watch have to be up before 6:30 on a sunday? I don't see how that's right, at all.

3. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Its going to be broadcast live but I think I'll just DVR it and watch when I wake up. Although it is Jets week so I might be able to get excited enough to get up early and watch it.

4. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Well, for me on the East Coast its pretty cool. I hate losing the home game, but the timing is great. I'll have been up for 3.5-4 hours at that point.

5. k-bayfinfan

k-bayfinfan Bikini Inspector

Jun 24, 2008
    Oahu