1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**Week 4 Pats vs Dolphins Thread**

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by finyank13, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami
    Agreed completely.

Game planning and adjustments have been putrid.

The answer is not turning to Penny IMO. It's putting Henne out there to grow as much as possible. Working with the kid to improve him and actually calling games that will play to his strengths.

As for Marshall...... They have GOT to move him around, put him in motion and get him off of double coverage schemes.

adamprez2003 and brandon27 like this.
  2. Bing

Bing New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    so when do we fire this ST coach>?

3. Bing

Bing New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    friggin Jets are gonna be hard to beat this year!

4. Vinny Fins

Vinny Fins Feisty Brooklyn dolfan ️‍

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    I have never posted on another team's messageboard. Why? Because I'm not a ****ing troll. I post here.

I don't post on JetsNation or JetsKingdom or Jetswillneverbeasrelevantasthegiants or firemanedisakidtoucher.com

Why? Because I'm a ****ing Dolphins fan. I don't go to other teams messageboards because I'm not attention starved or painfully aware the only place to get intelligent football discussion is with another fanbase.

I can't understand how you, as an apparently smart individual, cannot see why Rival AFC fans shouldn't be allowed in our game threads.

It's not ****ing rocket science.

AbideN703 likes this.
  5. GreysonWinfield

GreysonWinfield Release The Hounds

Nov 1, 2009
    Whats bad in that dudes life other than he's a tea-bagger? If I was him I would have taken the 4th 1/4 off to do my supermodel wife. Since he didn't this confirms he's gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that but he should stop hiding it.

6. Bing

Bing New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    [​IMG]

7. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    yeah its all about how they come out after the bye week.

8. Vinny Fins

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    Oh, really? Please. I'm not some fairweather trash. I don't go looking to bait people at other messageboards.

I talk up my team with our fans.

You come to a dolphins board to start ****. And you can't see the difference?

9. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    At least we were still good in the division last season.

10. Bing

Bing New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    well I do hate Tom Brady just like you guys do, so we have something in common.....=-)

11. Vinny Fins

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    Mods, run an IP check. I guarantee you people are using aliases.

12. AbideN703

AbideN703 Yes, I'd hit it

Jan 7, 2008
    Springfield, Virginia
    Wasn't following another primetime loss to a division rival though. And Arizona's offense won that game b/c they were studs. Hell there's like 20 differences between then and now...

13. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    alright thats too much

[​IMG]

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, I am DIE HARD dirty army bro. I grew up in your neighborhood and I live and die by your words. I have been wanting to send you this picture for awhile but I couldn’t get my stupid scanner to work. This is your boy number 2 MVHS alumni Mark Sanchez. I went to Rancho Santa Margarita intermediate school with him. Everyone thought he played for the other team if you know what I mean. He would always cross dress as a chick thinking it was funny. He was actually our Vice President and we would always call him Mary Sanchez when he would come to school dressed as a girl. Thought the DA would like to know.

http://thedirty.com/2010/10/mark-sanchez-was-a-cross-dresser/#comments

14. jpep13

jpep13 Coach Of The Year Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    only way is to try and win more games and win those last 3 division games to be 4-2.
    Yeah right?

15. Vinny Fins

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    We're gonna win in Green Bay, because they like to torture us. I can feel it.

16. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    cut the smack talk. jets trolls have been warned. already one casualty

Boik14 likes this.
  17. NFL2102

NFL2102 New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Well only time will tell with this team. We were good the first two weeks, OK last week and the first half of this game, and down right horrific the last half.

The Green Bay game will tell us how the season turns out. But until then I'm gonna try to forget this game and start looking forward to the Green Bay game.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

18. Vinny Fins

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    Of course I'm from Brooklyn, NY. The borough that's thorough, rightful home of the BROOKLYN Dodgers, and all around greatest place to live in the world. :up:

Boik14 and BleedinGreenNC like this.
  19. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    New Jersey needs to be ****ing nuked.

Boik14 and BlameItOnTheHenne like this.
  20. Now your resorting to gay comments?

21. AbideN703

Jan 7, 2008
    Springfield, Virginia
    Here here bud. I never and will never understand the mentality of posting with regularity on your rival's message boards.

DolfanJake and Boik14 like this.
  22. Represent!

23. PhinsRDbest

PhinsRDbest Transform and Transcend

Jan 5, 2010
    the next dimension
    Have nothing better to do

24. Vinny Fins

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    The gay bashing is one of the stupidest things about NFL fanbases the world over.

I'm one of the most outspoken Fins fans ever, and in any given game thread, Dolphins fans will make 6-8 posts that offend me (as a gay man).

that said, Jets fans are worse.

Giant fans? Fairly classy.

25. JMHPhin

JMHPhin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Ohio
    please penny would have singlke handedly made up for all the special team blunders, playcalling jokes, lack of focus miscues, misreads and a waiver wire running back who weighs a buck 80 running up the middle. yeap we win this agme with penny as qb yeap we know it cause we saw it in our heads yeap.

we suck, our coaches are getting embarrased, play calling sucks, we stay loyal to a spec teams coach who gets worse everyn game, but the qb is the problem. Yes Henne made bad decisions and if he continues its a problem, but he is young and mistakes will be made. clearly we arent as good as the jets or pats. we dont have heart, sorry saw none of it. Ateam with heart takes the spec teams errors as an insult and stop making those errors. not us we whine all week about how we know its bad, but yet it doesnt get fixed.

yes Henne made 2 really really dumb decisions ad he better fix that or he will be no better than avg. but we had chance and failed. the last was his fault but in that position, he has to take risks, he is set up for bad decsisons. his 2 ints lead to 6 points, spec teams cost us 21.

Bonamengo must go

if he doesnt then Sparano must go

26. Come on Spurz703, all fans visit rival boards.

27. Vinny Fins

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    I lurk. never register, never post. Always good to see peoples thoughts, but posting seems like provocation.

You seem cool though.

You're allowed to speak. :pointlol:

28. Vinny Fins

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    Erf? There's no poll I've taken. Unless you're making a 'smoke pole' reference, which is juvenile but hilarious.

29. AbideN703

Jan 7, 2008
    Springfield, Virginia
    Probably. Then lose by 89 the next game. Why not?

Pandarilla likes this.
  30. Vinny Fins

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    BECAUSE WE CAN! :up:

31. No reference to that at all, drinking a little.

32. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami
    Whatever you want to tell yourself.

You must be lonely.
    Staying up till Midnight to come to a Dolphins message board for companionship.

I can see you now.
    In your boxers, bag of cheetos on beer gut, fondling yourself to a pic of Sanchez with one hand and typing to on a message board with the other. :lol:

DolfanJake likes this.
  33. Vinny Fins

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn

Cool, man. You eem like good people. Sorry I was giving you ****.

I need like 20 minutes to de-rage after a game.

BleedinGreenNC likes this.
  34. We have all been there brother, no worries. Im the same way after the Jets lose.

35. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    FY, careful with the verbage Bro.

Anywho, 2-8?

We are 2-2 and get healthy after the Bye, fire the ST coach and sit Henne and insert Thiggy or Penny.

36. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    agreed my bad Pads....you know me.....:tantrum:

I cant bit my tongue though...I am grossed out right now....

37. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I'm more stunned than anything else, you read my stuff, I preach Special Teams play more than any other serious poster, and I've never seen this before...not at any level, not JV/HS/NCAA..never.

Big picture, I think we got out of this one healthy, and we are 2-2 with two weeks to straighten things out and replace Bonamego, but keep in mind Sparano is particularly bad coming off of Bye Weeks and Holiday breaks.

I honestly cannot see anyway Bonamego is not fired during the bye week, it would be nearly impossible to keep the man in his job after this.

I also believe Chad Henne should take a seat on los asientos for some quality time with a clipboard.

finyank13 likes this.
  38. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Of course Pads, I read all your stuff.....however I cant talk about tonight anymore, I gotta hit the sack....

Mods...my bad for my rant before, it got deleted and rightfully so....

I am a humble Dolphin fan (how else can u be).....however look where I live....I am catching it at 6am this morning.....when finally this year I figured it would change a little....guess not.....:lol: ehhhhhhhhhhhhh screw em!!!!!!!

DolfanJake and padre31 like this.