1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Week 7 Coverage Map

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by k-bayfinfan, Oct 19, 2018.

1. k-bayfinfan

k-bayfinfan Bikini Inspector

Jun 24, 2008
    Oahu
    Unlucky 13 likes this.
  2. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    European coverage map - every week - Sky NFL and Internet. :)

k-bayfinfan likes this.
  3. k-bayfinfan

k-bayfinfan Bikini Inspector

Jun 24, 2008
    Oahu
    Everybody out side of the US has an easier time getting the games they want to see

Unlucky 13 likes this.
  4. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    I say let them keep disrespecting us. For some, that's the kind of motivation they need

5. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    Sort of. Sky only shows certain games each week and very few. So you're not guaranteed the one you want. Only option for legal, reliable Dolphins games is GamePass, which is available to US viewer too, right?

The cost of GamePass is horrible though. They used to offer a "Follow Your Team" option which was great, it allowed a middle of the road subscription allowing you to watch all regular season games for one team. They've since scrapped that and it's now all or nothing - all games, all extra content, or else have RedZone/highlights only. On top of that, the service isn't perfect.

Honestly, they need to just offer the basic game feed to other content providers and let an open market figure out what needs to be done.

k-bayfinfan likes this.
  6. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    There have been rumors that after the 2019 season, the NFL might expand Sunday Ticket to services beyond DirecTV, given both how people are changing how they watch media, and the fact that AT&T bought the satellite provider since the last contract was signed.

For now, I'm going to have to continue driving to my local bar every Sunday to catch the game, unless the Fins really catch fire and then maybe the games in December could be the primary Sunday afternoon ones on CBS.

7. M1NDCRlME

M1NDCRlME Fear The Spear

Oct 26, 2009
    Orlando
    This week the Orlando fans get screwed by the Bucs. Looks like I'll be using Al Gore's information super highway this week.

8. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    People complain that nobody knows the Dolphins have some talent this year....but is that really shocking considering that 95% of the US never sees us play? Of course the narrative is about the Pats.

9. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Direct TV has become outrageous- I think I paid over $300 this season and I don't even have the top NFL programming. I would be HIGHLY MOTIVATED if they moved outside Direct TV because that's the only real reason I still have satellite. The league could be making a heck of a lot more money if they offered all 20 games (including preseason) for one team for like $50/year in a streaming package.

Dan S likes this.
  10. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Never pay full price. Always ask for a discount. I got it for 1/2 price this year. I would spend way more than $150 over the season at a bar.

KeyFin likes this.
  11. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Its changed a ton since AT&T took over. They suck so badly now. My wife and I quit when we moved and went to Comcast. Id the league offered a streaming package, I'd sign up immediately. Keeping a close eye on it.

12. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I can watch all NFL games online with Direct TV now EXCEPT for local games....they're still blacked out.

And yeah, they do suck. I still call about every six months, ask to cancel my service, and then tell them the price is too high. That in turn lets you talk to the client retention department where they can offer all kinds of discounts for 6-12 months. I absolutely hate playing that game though and others here have said the easiest way to get the best possible price is to just cancel every year, go a few days without TV and then order as a new customer.

13. Phil Hutchings

Phil Hutchings Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2018
    Yeah, that’s what I do.

If the game isn’t on Sky, and so far this season, only the Pats' one has been, I look for another option.

The Bears' game was a great watch.