1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WEEK 9 - Houston @ Miami - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Galant, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Rouk

Rouk Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Hollywood, Florida
    No assets dont we have a 1st and 2 2nd round picks and like 75 mil in cap space. You have X that can be traded - Parker that can be traded - Hell you can probably franchise tag gesicki and trade him if he really wanted out. We have plenty of assets to work with next season.

resnor likes this.
  2. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    I agree, a new GM COULD come in and do some outside the box thinking to build some draft capitol and re-build the team, however…

As long as Ross is the owner of this team and isn’t willing or able to bring in REAL football personnel to run our football operations, it’s not going to matter.

Remember when Marino was tagged as Executive Vice President of Football Operations…and resigned a day or 2 afterwards? I didn’t give it much thought then, but that should have been a red flag at how dysfunctional the organization was and still is to this day

resnor likes this.
  3. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I was traveling yesterday and didn't catch the game. I hate missing a rare win but it sounds like the game was pretty tough to watch.

Silverphin likes this.
  4. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Bowling shoes ugly. But, we won, so I'm happy.

KeyFin likes this.
  5. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    This was just Dan realizing he's a God in Miami and this requires actual work.

Hooligan, Silverphin and KeyFin like this.
  6. Fishhead

Fishhead Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2016
    If he doesn’t fire Grier soon, the next GM will never have anything to work with .

resnor and hitman8 like this.