1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Week Coverage Map- Lots of happy FinFans this week

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by k-bayfinfan, Sep 10, 2020.

1. k-bayfinfan

k-bayfinfan Bikini Inspector

Jun 24, 2008
    Oahu
    Here you go Ladies and Gents!!! I haven’t been to this site in years! Good luck to all of us who bleed aqua and coral! Excited to see if the Fins can compete for a Division Title this year after the pseudo-“tank for tua”season. Maybe we’ll see a bit of Tua in trash time this season after Fitz Lights it up to put games out of reach:001_rolleyes: Fins up!!!!

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=1

2. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I didn't know that 506 site was still up and running...cool stuff!

3. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    Heck yeah it is! I've had that site bookmarked ever since I found out about it.
    And Yes Sir Happy Fin Fans indeed! I was so thrilled yesterday that they were showing the PATS/FINS and I wasn't sentenced to the Jaguars once again. Really seems a shame but when the Jags came into the league they claimed Orlando as their secondary market so if you happen to be in Central Florida you're screwed if you want to watch the Fins. Ridiculous! I was surprised to see them showing the game up to Daytona basically. Usually the line ends at Indian River County and Brevard.

KeyFin likes this.
  4. Hooligan

Hooligan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Costa Rica
    In this day and age of the internet and smart TVs there's absolutely no reason to watch anything other than what you truly want to watch. Last couple of seasons I had to watch Phins games on a 17" laptop via NFL.com with the 2 minute time delay. Within the past 4 months I finally got a fiber optic feed, even though I'm out in the country and, my TV package includes the CBS affiliate feed out of Miami. I couldn't be happier. I'll still keep the laptop on standby, this is after all, a banana republic.