Weirdest thing that has ever happen to you

36 replies

KAKanye WestNew MemberOP
Apr 27, 2008, 09:42 PM

Weirdest thing that has ever happenned to you?

Rick 1966Rick 1966Forum Veteran
Apr 27, 2008, 09:50 PM

I got shocked by a live wire once...I guess that was the "wiredest" thing to ever happen to me. :D

KAKanye WestNew Member
Apr 27, 2008, 09:51 PM

"Rick 1966 wrote:

I got shocked by a live wire once...I guess that was the "wiredest" thing to ever happen to me. :D

Sorry about the type-o bro

ALalen1New Member
Apr 27, 2008, 11:20 PM

"Rick 1966 wrote:

I got shocked by a live wire once...I guess that was the "wiredest" thing to ever happen to me. :D

:lol:

Section126Section126Luxury Box
Apr 27, 2008, 11:57 PM

When I was a teen and up till my young 20's...I did alot of snorkeling and scuba diving...

I was once snorkeling in about 20 feet of water off Crandon Park...and a very large (about 5 to 6 foot) Baracuda kept following me around and almost "blocking" where I wanted to go...it felt as if he was trying to send me in another direction....(it was plain weird).

Well..the behavior of the Cuda...really spooked me, so I just swam all the way back onto the beach.

Just a few minutes after I got on shore...the life guards and the Fish and Wildlife honchos descended on the beach and closed it down because a very large Tiger Shark was spotted near by. Then about 4 Bull Sharks showed up about 20 yards from shore.

Here is the kicker.....the picture of the Tiger shark made the paper (it was about 12 feet long)...the place he was spotted was about 50 yards from the end of the Jetty...THAT IS PRECISELY WHERE I WAS.

That is the weirdest thing that ever happened to me and really freaked me out for some time afterwards.

@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Apr 27, 2008, 11:59 PM

"Section126 wrote:

When I was a teen and up till my young 20's...I did alot of snorkeling and scuba diving...

I was once snorkeling in about 20 feet of water off Crandon Park...and a very large (about 5 to 6 foot) Baracuda kept following me around and almost "blocking" where I wanted to go...it felt as if he was trying to send me in another direction....(it was plain weird).

Well..the behavior of the Cuda...really spooked me, so I just swam all the way back onto the beach.

Just a few minutes after I got on shore...the life guards and the Fish and Wildlife honchos descended on the beach and closed it down because a very large Tiger Shark was spotted near by. Then about 4 Bull Sharks showed up about 20 yards from shore.

Here is the kicker.....the picture of the Tiger shark made the paper (it was about 12 feet long)...the place he was spotted was about 50 yards from the end of the Jetty...THAT IS PRECISELY WHERE I WAS.

That is the weirdest thing that ever happened to me and really freaked me out for some time afterwards.

awesome story..........
the weirdest thing thats ever happened to me is this one time at band camp.................................. never mind.......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 28, 2008, 12:16 AM

I have been attac ked by various creatures throughout my life. I don't know what it is, but just like the women in my life, I tend to attract the crazies of the animal kingdom. Internationally too. I have been brutally attacked by all of the following:

Ostrich (in Mexico)
Pigmy Goats (In Bahamas)
Butterflies (on freeway in Oakland, CA)
Eel (Snorkeling in Hawaii)
Elephant (At the zoo, it farted on me...literally on me)
Lion Cub (In Las Vegas, my own fault...)
A Bear ( in yosemite, everyone swears it was a deer, but I choose to believe otherwise)
A suicidal Horse (don't ask)

Strangely enought hough, NONE of those are the weirdest experience. I am not sure if I have a clear cut favorite weird moment. But one that sticks out somewhat recently was when I, my girlfriend and two friends decided on a lark to drive down to L.A. (from Northern California). It was a thursday afternoon and we all just called in sick and drove to L.A. Spent the entire time drinking nothingbut alcoholic drinks (even for breakfast) and ended up on Sunset Blvd. Saturday night. We stumbled from a bar called Dublin's which (which is the same name as the town we all grew up in in NorCal and happened to be closing its doors for good after that night) to the Roxy and other name places on the strip.

Eventually we walked into this place called The Standard. Anyone from L.A. knows about it. Anyhow, We all caught an extremely weird vibe as the lobby of this hotel was PACKED with people who were engaged in conversation to the point where they didn't acknowledge the four of us. Loud loungy techno music was blasting throughout whicl the lighting was dark but colorful. Anyhow we traversed our way to the front where there was a huge fish tank that was drained and had a lady laying nude inside. Very odd.

So we hung out for about 30 minutes, got a drink and just kind of people watched. I am pretty sure anorgy was about to break out as we left. I don't know why, but the whole scene was just surreal...

Oh we also ran into the black guy from that old sci fi show Sliders that night too. I asked him if he was going to the orgy and he just stared at me funny.

UCF FINaticUCF FINaticNew Member
Apr 28, 2008, 04:47 AM

"Section126 wrote:

When I was a teen and up till my young 20's...I did alot of snorkeling and scuba diving...

I was once snorkeling in about 20 feet of water off Crandon Park...and a very large (about 5 to 6 foot) Baracuda kept following me around and almost "blocking" where I wanted to go...it felt as if he was trying to send me in another direction....(it was plain weird).

Well..the behavior of the Cuda...really spooked me, so I just swam all the way back onto the beach.

Just a few minutes after I got on shore...the life guards and the Fish and Wildlife honchos descended on the beach and closed it down because a very large Tiger Shark was spotted near by. Then about 4 Bull Sharks showed up about 20 yards from shore.

Here is the kicker.....the picture of the Tiger shark made the paper (it was about 12 feet long)...the place he was spotted was about 50 yards from the end of the Jetty...THAT IS PRECISELY WHERE I WAS.

That is the weirdest thing that ever happened to me and really freaked me out for some time afterwards.

I have been Snorkeling in the Keys a lot and have had very similar encounters with Cudas. They scare me more than sharks (well Nurse Sharks) because of the way the follow you, then disappear, then reappear. A lot of them do that regardless of size. Its really scary/spooky.

Thank you giovafin for this awesome Sig!

KAKanye WestNew Member
Apr 28, 2008, 10:56 PM

Wow this thing was following you guys that wiuld freak me out

Section126Section126Luxury Box
Apr 28, 2008, 11:08 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

Wow this thing was following you guys that wiuld freak me out

Bigger than that one.

@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/

Section126Section126Luxury Box
Apr 28, 2008, 11:08 PM

"UCF FINatic wrote:

I have been Snorkeling in the Keys a lot and have had very similar encounters with Cudas. They scare me more than sharks (well Nurse Sharks) because of the way the follow you, then disappear, then reappear. A lot of them do that regardless of size. Its really scary/spooky.

Very true..they are very stealthy.

@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Apr 28, 2008, 11:11 PM

"Section126 wrote:

Very true..they are very stealthy.

thats a great word, stealthy.
when I die I just want my tombstone to say he was stealthy....

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Apr 28, 2008, 11:12 PM

Does old lady falling dead on you - literally, she was sitting next to me - in church count as weird?

PrepDoggPrepDoggNew Member
Apr 28, 2008, 11:13 PM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

Does old lady falling dead on you - literally, she was sitting next to me - in church count as weird?

No. Lucky calls that 2nd base

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 28, 2008, 11:52 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

thats a great word, stealthy.
when I die I just want my tombstone to say he was stealthy....

Would you settle for "stealth"? The y is expensive...

Or what about the ebonics version? STEL-PHEE

ALalen1New Member
Apr 29, 2008, 12:25 AM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

Wow this thing was following you guys that wiuld freak me out

Man I'd eat that **** for lunch.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Apr 29, 2008, 01:08 AM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

Wow this thing was following you guys that wiuld freak me out

yeah really thanks for the nightmares fellas.......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Apr 29, 2008, 01:09 AM

"PrepDogg wrote:

No. Lucky calls that 2nd base

dude if shes dead thats more like a home run if I can just make it out of church.....

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Apr 29, 2008, 01:37 AM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

dude if shes dead thats more like a home run if I can just make it out of church.....

what.
the.
****.

quelonioquelonioNew Member
Apr 29, 2008, 02:54 AM

Well its not like i was attacked by a barracuda or anything.. so not as weird

I went to high school in a different town as to where my parents lived. So I had to go back home for the weekends and then to high school during the week. I would always take a cab after i got out at the bus station. This one time I was quite tired and did not want to wait in line for the cab so I took one of the street.

Turns out it was a cab driver that was very talkative, and well, in all fairness I like talking to cab drivers in Mexico (you always get interesting perspectives, especially of politics) so we started talking. He had been a truck driver in his youth, taking products up across the border. And he was telling me that one time a man who was a faggot helped him out with some problems in the border. After he says this he says "well, I don't know why we call them faggot's I mean they are good people some times". So I made a terrible mistake. I said " You are right sir, we should be more tolerant sometimes".

After saying this, the man decided to elaborate on how after being helped by this dude he had sex with him, and that it was not his only man. That he had a young high school kid that had sex with him regulaarly and that he had the vaseline in the glove compartment if it was ever necessary to pull it out. He also discused the size of his penis (referring to it as incredibly long, so much so that sometimes he could not put it in all the way if you know what he meant).

As I hear all this I have the hand on the freaking door opener, so that if I see him move in a direction I do not know, I can fling it open and jump out. I didnt have to, he let me off at my place....

WEirdly enough, I seem to have a weirdo magnet, since that is not the only time I have had something like this happen to me. I have been asked to show my hands because i have very pretty hands "like a pianist" and I have been asked "What is your shoe size?" (with an ensuing conversation about how people with big feet are rumoured to have you know... a big shlong) by men at bookstores.

Unfortunately never a single girl, or lady.


In the old times it was not a crime!!!!

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 29, 2008, 03:02 AM

"quelonio wrote:

Well its not like i was attacked by a barracuda or anything.. so not as cool.

I went to high school in a different town as to where my parents lived. So I had to go back home for the weekends and then to high school during the week. I would always take a cab after i got out at the bus station. This one time I was quite tired and did not want to wait in line for the cab so I took one of the street.

Turns out it was a cab driver that was very talkative, and well, in all fairness I like talking to cab drivers in Mexico (you always get interesting perspectives, especially of politics) so we started talking. He had been a truck driver in his youth, taking products up across the border. And he was telling me that one time a man who was a faggot helped him out with some problems in the border. After he says this he says "well, I don't know why we call them faggot's I mean they are good people some times". So I made a terrible mistake. I said " You are right sir, we should be more tolerant sometimes".

After saying this, the man decided to elaborate on how after being helped by this dude he had sex with him, and that it was not his only man. That he had a young high school kid that had sex with him regulaarly and that he had the vaseline in the glove compartment if it was ever necessary to pull it out. He also discused the size of his penis (referring to it as incredibly long, so much so that sometimes he could not put it in all the way if you know what he meant).

As I hear all this I have the hand on the freaking door opener, so that if I see him move in a direction I do not know, I can fling it open and jump out. I didnt have to, he let me off at my place....

WEirdly enough, I seem to have a weirdo magnet, since that is not the only time I have had something like this happen to me. I have been asked to show my hands because i have very pretty hands "like a pianist" and I have been asked "What is your shoe size?" (with an ensuing conversation about how people with big feet are rumoured to have you know... a big shlong) by men at bookstores.

Unfortunately never a single girl, or lady.

The thread is the WEIRDEST thing to happen, not the coolest. Geez, learn to read, stupid.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Apr 29, 2008, 10:40 AM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

what.
the.
****.

only God can judge me griddles!!!

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Apr 29, 2008, 02:38 PM

for legal purposes, i will not be commenting in this or the weird dream thread.

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Apr 29, 2008, 02:42 PM

"quelonio wrote:

Well its not like i was attacked by a barracuda or anything.. so not as weird

I went to high school in a different town as to where my parents lived. So I had to go back home for the weekends and then to high school during the week. I would always take a cab after i got out at the bus station. This one time I was quite tired and did not want to wait in line for the cab so I took one of the street.

Turns out it was a cab driver that was very talkative, and well, in all fairness I like talking to cab drivers in Mexico (you always get interesting perspectives, especially of politics) so we started talking. He had been a truck driver in his youth, taking products up across the border. And he was telling me that one time a man who was a faggot helped him out with some problems in the border. After he says this he says "well, I don't know why we call them faggot's I mean they are good people some times". So I made a terrible mistake. I said " You are right sir, we should be more tolerant sometimes".

After saying this, the man decided to elaborate on how after being helped by this dude he had sex with him, and that it was not his only man. That he had a young high school kid that had sex with him regulaarly and that he had the vaseline in the glove compartment if it was ever necessary to pull it out. He also discused the size of his penis (referring to it as incredibly long, so much so that sometimes he could not put it in all the way if you know what he meant).

As I hear all this I have the hand on the freaking door opener, so that if I see him move in a direction I do not know, I can fling it open and jump out. I didnt have to, he let me off at my place....

WEirdly enough, I seem to have a weirdo magnet, since that is not the only time I have had something like this happen to me. I have been asked to show my hands because i have very pretty hands "like a pianist" and I have been asked "What is your shoe size?" (with an ensuing conversation about how people with big feet are rumoured to have you know... a big shlong) by men at bookstores.

Unfortunately never a single girl, or lady.

stop bragging you man-magnet.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2008, 03:18 PM

I had a weird hour while waiting for the bus. It first started with this homeless guy who wanted a dollar. I said that I didn't have any money and he thanked me for at least telling him that since most people just ignore him. Then he went on to ask the next 4 people walking by and yelled at them for not even telling him know. Which was very funny.

Then after he left a guy leaned over the trashcan and started to pee in it. Telling me, "When you gotta go".

Then the weirdest thing happened is that this car slowed down and got right in front of me. The guy rolled down his window and started to rap at me. Then the guy drove off.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty