1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well... my club membership is up...

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by ASUFinFan, Feb 28, 2010.

1. ASUFinFan

ASUFinFan Uh huh

Dec 8, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    I don't think I will be able to re-new it. 2yr old is draining the funds. Diapers and Wipes out the wazooo. Thanks for all of the great reads guys/gals!!!

2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    been through that. still diapering my 2nd child. tell your wife that if you diaper your child one less time a day that it will pay for your membership by the end of the year. She'll call you stupid, but the math is infallible.

3. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Potty training. It helps immeasurably.

Is your child on formula? If so, then tell the kid she needs to grow up a bit and start eating food like the rest of us. So, the child doesn't have more than 9 teeth, who cares, its the principle. :lol:

Been through it twice, and just getting the second potty training down all the way. :up:

ASUFinFan and azfinfanmang like this.
  4. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Only way I could join up here is to finally potty train myself...so I did. Boy was THAT embarrasing.

Hate to hear it ASU, but understand and respect it. Till we see your great insight here again.:hi5:

ASUFinFan, Celtkin and Conuficus like this.
  5. Finsanity

Finsanity New Member

Apr 21, 2009
    City of Angels
    I still think you need more training.

azfinfanmang likes this.
  6. ASUFinFan

ASUFinFan Uh huh

Dec 8, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Well hell, after a day in the mains, I'm wanting to come back lol.

CrunchTime likes this.
  7. ASUFinFan

ASUFinFan Uh huh

Dec 8, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thank you for the kind words! I would thank you a couple times, but it only allows me to once ha.