1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a week ive had...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nappy Roots, Jul 28, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    ...So its been pretty crazy week for me. Last Friday, my boss pulls me to the side and tells me that they were being bought out, and its unlikely either of the current managers(also the owners) will stay. Which really sucks because im pretty close with them and they are really cool. ive gotten other job offers to make a little more money but wanted to stay because of the freedom and comfortability with them i have. They also said beginning August 1st they will either do a over haul on both stores or keep us as employees, their not sure yet. So i COULD lose my job altogether. but i dont really see this as a possibility because im the best salesman they have and the owners going to put in that word for me before they leave.

Then comes Saturday, despite me having Saturday and Sunday off every week, i had to come in because i needed to redo and redesign the entire store(which was kinda fun to be honest. better then sitting on a computer all day). So i get off, go out later that night. had a couple beers but nothing to much, infact i was completely sober. a female(who ive been trying to get) calls me and sees where im at, i tell her. so her and a friend come to the bar im at. this shot girl comes through with some jello shots. they were strong, but i drink 4 or 5 times a week so i can handle my alcohol. i personally believe their was something in the shots, and one of my boys said the same thing. cuz almost right after a couple of those i was completely hammered. So long story short, i get into an argument(with a real close friend in the bar), and were ready to fight each other for extremely dumb reasons. all the sudden a bouncer comes up and punches me in the back of the head. yes, a bouncer who technically isnt aloud to touch you, punches me directly in the back of the head, and me and my friend wasnt even fighting yet. so immediately i freak out, turn around and see him pretty much run into a crowd full of bouncers. so i run up on the bouncers and im like wtf? i got punched in the back of the head(and mind you, when im fighting or get punched, i black out, i dont know what happens usually till after the fight). so one of the bouncers grabs my shoulder to like calm me down. so i tell him not to touch me, he then proceeds to tell me, i need to go. so i walk outside, my friends were comin they just were finishing their drinks, i was gonna wait outside. but when we get outside, one of the bouncers grabs me and tells me they can do what they want, and if they want to punch me in the back of the head, theyll do it again. so immediately i swat his arm off me and i punch him, and a couple bouncers basically jump me. but still didnt beat my *** like they should have. but i do admit i can handle myself better then most. i should of gotten stitches in a couple places but i decided to be stupid and not. i hate doctors..heres a picture of my face the next day. my hole face was bloody that night though, all my clothes i wore that night was ruined. i just bought some new shoes and a new shirt to.

[​IMG]

then yesterday comes. i was up til 7 am trying to get laid, then i take a quick nap, wake up at 12, have to take my roomate to the doctor because he was in a car wreck a couple weeks ago, i drop him off there. go to the grocery store cuz im starving so i get some food to cook when i get back to the house. i leave from the grocery store to pick him up, im about 3 blocks away, and im coming up to an intersection and a car makes a right turn onto the street im traveling on. only problem is, they make it into my lane(i was in the middle lane with 3 lanes on each side) and i run right into them. my car didnt do to much damage, but their hole back end was smashed in. i was afraid because i hit them in the back i was going to be at fault(cuz i heard that before in FL), but finally something good happen to me and they recieved a ticket for the crash. i didnt go to the hospital, but my neck, back and my hip(how i dunno) is hurting. so i think im going to need to set up an appointment to go into the doctors. thier insurance worked pretty quickly though. i got a call this morning from their insurance and they set me up with a good body shop and even a rent a car. heres the front of my car, its a little worse then the picture. but still not to bad..

[​IMG]

so thats my story for the week. hopefully i have extremely uneventful next couple of months. im not going out of the house for a while..:lol:

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

holy ****

i would def. go see a doctor about your face.

hopefully the bouncers look worse than that :up:

3. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Here are 2 easy steps to becoming a bouncer:

Step 1: Be a dick.
    Step 2: Stand by a door.

4. Nappy Roots

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL

well im going to the doctor thursday for my wreck, so ill ask them what they think when i get there. i caught one of the bouncers really clean in the beginning and split his face open, unfortunately immediately after that the other bouncer caught me when a clean one and dropped me to the ground. where i got kicked in the side of my head and when i hit the ground i busted my head open. i think its the first time since i was like 12 i actually got dropped to the ground in a fight. its a pretty funny story as a whole if my face didnt get really messed up.

:lol:

5. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    step 3: stand next to atleast 2-3 other ***** when things go arye.
    step4: must love roadhouse,proving that love by keeping a picture of either sam elliot or patrick swayze in your wallet.

6. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    pic of your face isnt working for me.....but guessing from the "holy ****s" following....id say you got a nice set of bruises......i ****in hate dick bouncers.....expecially cause iam a big *** dude....so they seem to keep an extra eye on me.....or are more rough.....pisses me off.....sucks you had such a **** week....i know you didnt say.....but did you eventually end up gettin some ***? if so.....then 4/10......if not 1/10 (rating for your week) :lol:

7. Nappy Roots

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL

yea, i thought i was going to get some sympathy sex that night, cuz the chick i was with went to the store and came back to my house and cleaned me up and everything. not that night, but a few nights later. and ive been tryin to get that for a while, so all in all not the WORST week...

8. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Heeeey leave Roadhouse out of this.

[​IMG]

"You shoulda been bobbin and weavin maayne!"

Nappy Roots likes this.
  9. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    Damn.
    Well...at least it wasn't sitting at home on the computer, right? )))

10. HardKoreXXX

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Uh oh, sounds like you're in the "Friend Zone". Quick, call her fat and nail her best friend!

opfinistic and Nappy Roots like this.
  11. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    sounds like you need to control your rage bro. Glad your alive though. A little *** whopping never hurt no body.

12. Nappy Roots

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL

hahahahahaha!

thats funny, but no, i got it the other night, so definitely not in the friend zone, atleast not anymore.

13. Nappy Roots

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL

nah, everyone has to take a loss. i just took a big one :lol:

no but as for my rage, im really good at controlling it. except if i get punched/touched. immediately it sets me off.

its actually an hilarious story in whole(i left out a lot of stuff on here), just wish my face didnt get so busted up or it would be even funnier.

my mom called me the next morning, i said "guess what happend to me last night", she said "did you get arrested?". i said "no, i got knocked the **** out". she said "your lieing" then laughed and said "i told u it was going to happen sooner or later" :lol:

14. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Had I known it was you we would have stopped after the initial *****slap. My bad.

15. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    did anyone else think nappy was black??? ****in mind blowing

16. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Hello.....apparently the bouncers did too! :chuckle:

SICK, Nappy Roots and HardKoreXXX like this.
  17. HardKoreXXX

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    I knew he was white. How many black Rays fans do you know? Exactly.

SICK, Nappy Roots and opfinistic like this.
  18. Section126

Section126 We are better than you. Luxury Box

Dec 20, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    Black People in Tampa:

Dwight Gooden
    Players on the Bucs
    Strawberry (stripper at Mons Venus)

19. Nappy Roots

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL

im not black?

SICK and opfinistic like this.
  20. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    mind blown again..........

21. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    At the moment, black and blue, but normally I imagine not.

SICK and Nappy Roots like this.
  22. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    This has been a ****ed month.

First I find out Michael Jackson was black and now nappy isn't?

The grass might be blue tomorrow.

23. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Don't go to Kentucky, the bluegrass will blow your ****ing mind.