1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What an idiot/buffoon

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Den54, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Den54

Den54 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    AMERICA!
    Olshansky arrested: Former Dolphins defensive lineman Igor Olshansky, released by the Dolphins on Wednesday, was arrested and charged with misdemeanor marijuana possession on Thursday in his condo on Fort Lauderdale Beach.

According to a Broward Sheriffs Office source, Olshansky, 29, was an unintended victim of an undercover bust as part of the BSO's two-day program, Operation Cold Turkey, which arrested 280 people on Wednesday and Thursday.

The undercover police had come to Olshansky's Fort Lauderdale Beach apartment to investigate Olshansky's friend, who was in possession of 19 grams of marijuana. Police arrested the friend, but also found probable cause to arrest Olshansky when he began rolling a marijuana cigarette in front of them on the kitchen table.

Olshansky had seven tackles and a forced fumble in eight games with Miami. He had been hobbled by a calf injury recently, and the Dolphins waived him on Wednesday, though they will retain his rights and place him on injured reserve.

:smackhead:

Boik14 likes this.
  2. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Someone should have planted that weed on Colombo instead.

Bumrush, Phyl, Tone_E and 10 others like this.
  3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    ...scott-free, I tell ya.

4. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

They arrest weed smokers, but Colombo is having people killed on national television, AND stealing money from the Dolphins and gets off.

This justice system, I tell ya...

5. Dolfan4Life

Dolfan4Life BostonStrong

May 3, 2008
    Germany
    Just like my buddy FreeStyle mentioned in another thread: Welcome to the Oakland Raiders in 2012! :lol:

Styla likes this.
  6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    what the hell he was doing on our team with all of the depth we have and versatility, I'll never know..I forgot why we signed that dude...

7. cdz12250

cdz12250 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Coconut Grove
    It was obviously a sophisticated plot to get the cops to arrest him so that he would get some press that would bring him to the attention of some GM somewhere who might pick him up. Nobody is that stupid.

8. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    reminds me of the cops episode where the dudes talking to the cop telling him he doesn't have any mary jane with a blunt behind his ear...........

9. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

[video=youtube;aowSGxim_O8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aowSGxim_O8&ob=av2e[/video]

unluckyluciano likes this.
  10. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

McDaniel's hand injury

11. Great post :lol:

12. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    This is why the patriots have been so great. Personal stashes aren't illegal up here and keeps em content

13. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I don't think Igor played badly for us. According to PFF he was our 3rd best run defender on the DL, after Starks and Soliai.

ssmiami likes this.