1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are my options for watching Dolphins games this year?

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by Dorfdad, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Had a bad year financially this year and was just informed by the mrs. that we cant afford to pay 200+ for direct tv streaming for the dolphins like we usually do. Normally i break out the man card and sleep on the couch a few days and were good to go, but this year I have to pay off some outstanding bills.

So I am wondering what other choices are there out there that will allow me to watch the games? I can spend a little if someone knows private hosting or services that are legit? Would appreciate it if you could reply here, or PM me for sites if you do not want to ruin it..

Much appreciated Go Phins..

2. Larry Little

Larry Little Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    The feed is pretty poor, but, if you desperately need to watch an NFL game and don't want to pay anything, I recommend this site:

http://www.ifeed2all.eu/type/football.html

HOWEVER... it has a ton of popups, ads, etc. I use Google chrome as a browser, and I always run the AdBlock extension. That'll knock out 90% of the ads.

If there's a better option, I'd love to know about it.

3. bran

bran Senior Member

Dec 20, 2007
    New Hampshire
  4. Not So Fast

Not So Fast Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Lake Worth, FL
    firstrowsports.eu

5. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    thanks for the tips if anyone has any other source please let me know. I looked at some of these and they seem to only offer 280p or something horrible looking. Granted it's free but Ill pay something for HD streams even in 720p.