1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are the weirdest dreams you have ever had?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Frumundah Finnatic, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    I give titles to mine to help me remember them:

1) The talking headless shark
    2) Peaceful Klan Rally at Sedanos
    3) attack of the spider creature that resembled a lampshade when I woke up

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  2. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Hmm, I think most of my dreams are weird (especially the last one involving finsgirlie, my pants and a bar of soap...)

But one reoccurring theme I have is my teeth falling out. I will wiggle a tooth, and then it will fall out. Followed by about 50 more teeth falling out. I wake up and always immediately run to brush my teeth.

What does it mean?
    Gay?
    Hungry?
    Gay and hungry?

3. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    1) dinosaurs in the city
    2) i'm blind and someone is trying to kill me
    3) horny vegetables

ok I made the last one up but its what I would dream if I could figure out how to program it...

4. Samphin

Knowing you, out of the three options, number 3 would have been my LAST guess for a made up one...

unluckyluciano likes this.
  5. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    I dream like I'm in the movies.

- In one dream I was battling hoards of zombies, with a lightsaber. The zombies took the lightsaber so I popped my claws berzerker style and went to town. I'd like to say I'm exagerrating, but I'm not. And yes, it was graphic - I was disturbed for days.

- I often dream that I'm flying. Sometimes heat vision and super strength are part of the deal.

- One time Mrs. Odin dreamed she was driving a stick shift, which woke me up pretty quickly.

- I travel for work about 75% of the time. I often wake up dreaming I'm at home. My day goes like normal, until I do something like forget to wear pants. In other words - I'll have a dream within a dream. It's like a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

6. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    yeah ive had the zombie ones too, it's awesome.

7. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    dude I told you about the vegetable dream in trust......

8. Samphin

You and HardKore already did this routine. Honestly, it works better with him. I don't play well with others...:up:

9. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    because ur cool! :hi5:

10. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    I find dreams in which I are die the most intresting.

I've also had dreams in which I suddenly realized I'm dreaming, yet I continue to dream.

11. Samphin

I wish...:cry:

12. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Those are the best. It's like playing with house money for me at that point. I've had dreams where I knew it was a dream, been shot, realized it was a dream, and then popped my claws Wolverine-style.

Dang, there's something going on with my head. :lol:

13. Samphin

I am gonna have to start calling you Gary Jules. :hi5:

14. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    I mainly have dumb Deja Vu dreams. I'll dream about something so stupid and 2-3 weeks later it happens.

15. BuckeyeKing

Dec 6, 2007
    Same here. Usually happens when I'm dead tired.

16. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    We studied that stuff in psychology... Our teacher had everyone see if they could dream and realize they were dreaming as an assignment........ I failed. :sad:

17. BuckeyeKing

Dec 6, 2007
    Couldn't you have just lied? Actually this has happened 3 times in the past 4 days.

18. GridIronKing34

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Okay, I didn't actually fail the assignment... But I just wanted to dream... and know I was dreaming. I think it'd be pretty cool, be like... **** this, I'm going to be John McClane.

19. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    For me its deja vu. I'll dream some thing about school and like five days later, we are doing it. I sometimes think I have some dumbass powers and try to think of things while I am not paying attention in math and see if they will happen a week later. No luck so far :pity:

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  20. GridIronKing34

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Yeah I know what you mean. I'm always dreaming I'll score with Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, or Prep's sister... No luck so far.

21. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    :lol:

Have had those same dreams.....no luck with Stacy Keibler yet :pity:

22. BuckeyeKing

Dec 6, 2007
    I'm not the only one who has Deja Vu dreams. When I say stupid I mean their minor things.

23. Samphin

Little known fact: Jessica Alba IS Prep's sister...

24. Samphin

I'm not the only one who has Deja Vu dreams. When I say stupid I mean their minor things.

25. quelonio

quelonio Season Ticket Holder

Nov 27, 2007
    dude my most reocurring nightmare is that... except in mine they crumble down.

Samphin likes this.
  26. Samphin

Yeah I have heard that it is a pretty common theme for people. Mine typically don't crumble, just continually fall out. I hate it too because every timeI wake up thinking all my teeth are gone.

Like an evil tooth fairy has come by and stolen them...or a hobbit.

27. Rick 1966

Rick 1966 Professional Hipshooter

Nov 23, 2007
    Powell, WY
    I had a dream that my best friend was a government assassin that went rogue and went on a rampage, and I was sent by the military to take him out.

28. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."²

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.

Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride,

From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true.

And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire.

Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York.

Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania.

Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado.

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.

But not only that:

Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi.

From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! Free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!³

EDIT
    *****I just read the title of the thread, this is no way meant to be a "weird dream".....i saw "Dreams" in the title, and this was the first thing i thought of*****

And i seriously had this dream...............................

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  29. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    I had the same dream but no-one had pants on.

30. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Prove it!!!!!!!

opfinistic likes this.
  31. DrAstroZoom

DrAstroZoom Canary in a Coal Mine Luxury Box

Jan 8, 2008
    Springfield, Ill.
    Me weirdest dreams are the most mundane. I had a dream that consisted solely of my getting out of bed, going to the refigerator and gettring a 7-Up. And no, I wasn't sleepwalking. Or sleeprolling.

There was a weird one, however, in which I was bitten on the arm by an alligator. When I woke up, I immediately looked at my arm, which had a fresh scar that faded away after a few seconds.

32. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC

thats very spooky because it is very similar to a dream/nightmare i had....

i was underwater, and the Cliche' "i couldnt swim to the surface even though it looked close and i was swimming fast" point of the dream was taking place, and i was struggling to swim running outve air......and an aligator started towards me and bit my leg, i immediatley woke up scared S***less......and was DRENCHED in sweat (feeling like i was wet from the water) and my leg had bite marks as well....that of course went away when i actually woke up 100%......its like i was 1/2 up and still 1/2 dreaming.....very scary

33. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    The 'tooth' dream typically means one is self concious about their physical appearance. Its one of the most common dreams. So basically you think you're an ugly, fat bastard :hi5:

34. JCowScot

JCowScot So funky the dead dance

Mar 22, 2008
    FLA USA
    Crap!!:angry: I get that dream all the time too.... Between that and not being able to fly, I don't know which is worse. Even when I know it's a dream (which I usually do-I'm awesome like that:cool:) I still can't ever fly very well. It's like I'm going up an invisible escalator or something...

My most recent weird dream (I have LOTS) involves an Olmec princess/jaguar shapeshifter, two generations of spy assassins, an underground cryogenic laboratory, and the re-taking of a family log home next to a lake in the Pacific NW. It was epic.:up: So epic in fact, I wrote all the major points down as soon as I woke up and am currently working on a book (for fun).

One weird re-occurring villain is Mr. Boogedy...I say 'weird' b/c he doesn't really scare me anymore, and I always end up beating the mess out of him, but he always seems to pop up, and I don't know why.....weird.:shifty:

35. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    When people 'Fly' in dreams its usually because they have pretty high self-esteem. Not saying you dont, just that maybe you feel you're not accomplishing as much as you could. You expect better things out of your self because you have high expectations.

I have similar dreams but mine involve running. Im trying to run away from something but I cant move, as if my body was in a temporary state of paralysis.

36. BuckeyeKing

Dec 6, 2007
    I see what you did there.

37. JCowScot

JCowScot So funky the dead dance

Mar 22, 2008
    FLA USA
    Yeah, I get the slo-mo running quite a bit too. Maybe it means I don't feel as though I'm not accomplishing things as fast as I want to and living up to those high expectations I have of myself...:sad: Man, dreams sure can make one sound psychotic and depressing...:cry:

*Alright, where's my valium?? :wink2:

38. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    All my dreams are bottomless.

39. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    I have had this weird/freaky dream where my little brother (age 10) has been infected by some sort of alien or disease that makes him go crazy and he starts killing people.

I am fine with that, but the way it ended I will never forget. He went to kill me and I pinned him down. Then I began choking him and as I was killing the "alien" or whatever was in my little brothers body he kept flashing back to my little brother and acting like him. He would look at me all innocent and ask "Why are you doing this? I love you." I ended up choking him until he and the "alien" died.

This dream really freaked me out. I thank god it is not a reoccurring dream. As soon as I woke up I ran to see if my little brother way alright, he was fine thank god.

40. DrAstroZoom

DrAstroZoom Canary in a Coal Mine Luxury Box

Jan 8, 2008
    Springfield, Ill.
    :sidelol: