1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Desides, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Just a Guy Staff Member Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I got Aven Colony as a gift, so I've added that one to my que as well. I probably won't end up purchasing any more new games during the first half of this year at all.

2. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree I drink your milkshake! Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Mutant Football League.

An upgrade of the old Mutant League Football of my youth. They just came out with a dynasty edition where you take a team with all ratings of 40 and try to build a good team out of it. It is pretty fun. Loving the stadiums and the old school gameplay. A lot like NFL Blitz if you played that game back in the day. Just with aliens, skeltons, monsters, orcs and robots. And you can kill the players.

Ever so much fun.

Unlucky 13 likes this.
  3. ToddPhin

ToddPhin RIP Phinsational Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    No one playing Forza 4?

4. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Just a Guy Staff Member Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I might if I had an X Box. I watched my nephew play and it looks really good. I used to be into driving games, but there aren't any good ones on the PS4.

5. invid

invid Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Mostly Red Dead, Super Smash, with a little Moonlighter mixed in.

Moonlighter is a good start to a potentially awesome IP but it's only a solid 6.5/10 for me. They need to find a balance between more depth, but keeping the simplicity of this first entry.

New God of War and Spiderman on the docket afterwards.