1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Guys Think ?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Killer Bees, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Killer Bees

Killer Bees Bringin' the Ruckus

Aug 14, 2011
    My league has 12 Managers and isn't PPR and there is no flex back just the standard: 1 QB 3 WO 2 RB 1 TE 1 D 1 K

QB: Matt Shaub

WR: Miles Austin
    WR: Mario Manningham
    WR: Danny Amendola
    WR: Mike Thomas
    WR: Davone Bess
    WR: Jacoby Ford
    WR: Jerricho Cotchery

RB: Michael Turner
    RB: Frank Gore
    RB: Michael Bush
    RB: Ben Tate

K: Rob Birones

DEF: Baltimore

What do you guys think just had my draft.

Thanks

2. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Not a huge fan. Your two starting RBs are beginning to physically break down, and your depth behind them is terrible: Michael Bush has taken a back seat to Darren McFadden, and Ben Tate only sees the field if Arian Foster gets injured. Also, your WRs are more suited to a PPR league than a standard scoring league, particularly Amendola and Bess.

3. Killer Bees

Killer Bees Bringin' the Ruckus

Aug 14, 2011
    You really think these running backs are just going to break down ?? who should I pick guys who split carries lol I don't care how feels when he retires I want workhorse fantasy backs. And I'm fine with Bush taken a backseat in the number 2 ranked rushing attack if he can put up 8 TD's like last year on my bench I can get another receiver in a trade. And If Arian's hamstring gets worse my dog Ben Tate will step up.

4. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Turner is already slowed by a groin injury and has hit the magic 3-0. Yeah, I don't think he's going to be a great running back this year. Conversely, I think this is a good year for Matt Ryan.

As for Frank Gore, he'll fare better than Turner IMO, but I'd feel better about your having Gore if you also had someone like Ahmad Bradshaw or even Felix Jones behind him.

I'm not sure you're in a position to trade a running back for a receiver. If anything, you'd be better off doing the opposite.

Tate is the #3 RB behind Derrick Ward. If Foster goes down, the plan is for Ward and Tate to split carries.