1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think about this Brown's offseason plan???.

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by djphinfan, Dec 14, 2009.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Trade Brady quinn..

Extend Josh cribbs

Sign Mike vick

Draft Tim Tebow..

Hire Jon gruden, and let him create a 3 dimensional wildcat offense...

I'am serious. I understand that i probably would'nt gets Grudes, but i would go after some coach that had the knowhow, and was willing to change everything to fit an offense around those 3 players..

I think the browns are the perfect fit, for this type of movement the NFL has never seen..

Cribbs has really nice wildcat specific skill's, and they have NO HOPE at qb..

I saw Flashes of suddenness from mike vick yesterday, and he wants to be the man again, and thats all i need to know.

It would send a lighning bolt thru that fanbase, and give them something to have hope for..

I would do it, if i was their GM. would you?

2. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    I wouldn't take Tebow if I was any GM.

Take an objective look at him. As a runner he doesn't have good side to side agility or speed, as a straight ahead runner he wont bowl over anyone for big gains in the NFL. He isn't a speed demon even as far as straight line running, and his passing ability is pretty much along the lines of a Brad Smith to me honestly. Overall, not in specifics.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    If you mean draft Tim Tebow in the second round, I don't see why not. But do you want Cleveland running the WC full time?

4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    With vick, tebow, and cribbs, you can run anything you want, on any different play...definite possibilities for a hybrid system.

The idea comes from how well the use the system, the fact that cribbs has the 2nd best skills runnin it next to ronnie, they have no hope for any of their qb's, and no identity...

5. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    My Browns offseason plan:

1) Fire Mangini
    2) ???
    3) Profit!

GISH likes this.