1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you want to see vs. Atlanta?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by btfu149, Sep 18, 2013.

1. btfu149

btfu149 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    I want to see Tannehill's first THREE TD game of his career

I want to see Clabo and Grimes step up and get revenge on their old teams with great games. No sacks allowed for Clabo and a pick for Grimes.

Most Importantly a Fins Victory!:up:

2. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Mike Wallace continue to thrive coming off the solid Colts game

The defense clamp down on Julio Jones

Pressure on Matt Ryan

Dion Jordan play well and cover Tony Gonzalez well/get after Matt Ryan. Note to Dion- finish play.

Our running game continue momentum off of decent Colts game

The OL be at least average in both run blocking and pass pro.

Ryan Tannehill continue to be a good game manager, produce in the clutch if need be.

3. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Yeah, a lot of what you guys already posted.

But I'll take 2 TDs and 0 INT from Tannehill. 3 would be beautiful.

I'd love to see Grimes keep Julio under 100 yards and no scores. And get himself a pick in the process.

At least 3 sacks on Matt Ryan.

I'd also love to see the defense finally control the tight end and keep Tony Gonzalez out of the end zone.

Last week it was great seeing Tannehill outduel Andrew Luck. It lets us fans begin the healing process for not sucking bad enough in 2011 to land Luck... :shifty:

It would be equally satisfying to see Tannehill outplay Matt Ryan so we can move past the Jake Long over Matt Ryan mistake once and for all!

PhinFan1968 and djphinfan like this.
  4. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    I want to see Miller break 100 yards.

I want to see Clay get at least 5 catches for 70 yards to show some consistent growth from last week. Here's to hoping it wasn't an anomaly.

I want to see Ellerbe make a play in the backfield.

I want to see Jamar Taylor or Will Davis, even if only for a few snaps.

5. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Continue the excellent 3rd down play on offense and defense.
    Continue the positive TO differential we have going for the season.

We win with those 2 things.

Oboy likes this.
  6. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    I want to see aqua jerseys and see more touchdowns from the runningbacks and tightends.

I don't want to see olinemen getting knocked around like ping pong balls . I don't want see the announcers faces instead of the players on the field.

7. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    I want to see the running game dominate the game; Miller with 20 touches & Thomas with 15- 5 yard avg per rush.

I want Miller or Thomas to break into the secondary and will his way into the endzone on a break out run.

I want an established running game to open up play action pass...a TD pass each to Wallace, Hartline and Gibson

I want to see us dominate time of possession...defense on the bench, rested and fresh!

I want the defense dialed to "blitz"; 30 hurries, 20 knockdowns, 10 batted balls, 6 sacks on Ryan

I love Caleb Sturgis, but I don't want to see a single field goal kicked. I want his only work to be point after conversions.

I want to see every seat in Joe Robbie Stadium FILLED and that stadium ROCKING! (I still call it Joe Robbie)

I want to see Mia 35 - Atl 16

8. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

It will likely be white jerseys for a home day game. Aqua are worn at home only for night games.

9. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I only want to see Miami score more points than Atlanta. Doesn't matter who what or how. Also, no major injuries for any Miami player.

DOLPHAN1 likes this.
  10. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Charlie clay be consistent and flash more upside.

Dominating defense.( can anyone confirm what our defensive players are wearing in the locker room this week, it's a black tshirt that has some logo on it like a bulldog with crossbones, and it says Dolphin on top and defense below)?

The hypest home crowds we've seen since jets Monday nite years ago.

Jamar Taylor play football.

Dion Jordan start to get more reps.

A real complete oline performance..

Players getting the crowd hyped.

Either Dion sims or mike Egnew have a good game.

I love 4 o'clock energy, so much better than 1 o'clock in that stadium..

Lamar miller house a long TD in his old stadium in front of his friends family and the U fans.

Most of all, I want to see fans in their seats by intros, standing and screaming on defense..we do that effectively, we win.

11. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    A Zero in the loss column when its all said and done

12. Larry Little

Larry Little Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Phins 3-0

13. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    I want to see Matt Ryan look really uncomfortable

14. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I want efficient offense that scores more than 23 points including 0 TOs, a 4.0 YPC and a couple of TD passes from RT and no more than 1 or 2 sacks allowed. (Since we struggled in pass pro asking for zero sacks seems too much to me).

I want to see relentless pressure on Ryan resulting in a multi-sack and multi TO game.

I don't want to see any STs errors by Miami.

I want a positive TO ratio (which should be obvious from the first three wants).

15. Phoenician Fan

Phoenician Fan Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    I want to see a bonafide *** whippin put on the Falcons by the New Fully Philbinized Miami Dolphins!!!

16. CantinaJack

CantinaJack New Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Washington DC
    I want to see Grimes get so pumped up and confident that he dances to the music between plays like Madison used to do lol.

17. Rick 1966

Rick 1966 Professional Hipshooter

Nov 23, 2007
    Powell, WY
    If we want to see a win we need to see consistent pressure on Matt Ryan.

18. Springveldt

Springveldt Season Ticket Holder

Victory formation.

PhinFan1968 and Dol-Fan Dupree like this.
  19. 54Fins

54Fins "In Gase we trust"

Nov 29, 2007
    over there
    What I don't want to see is a Tropical storm or Hurricane forming in the Gulf that will effect the game.
    It's a possibility there could be a very wet (or postponed game) if that happens.
    Been there before when we played KC in 2005, I think? They moved the damn game to a Friday night and it sucked!!
    I have a feeling Tony Gonzalez has something to with it. :pointlol:

20. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

A win

21. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    i want to see a packed stadium with crazy fans who will scream like there is no tomorrow...the rest will take care of itself

22. Gunner

Gunner Rock Hunter

Jan 5, 2008
    Mobile, AL
    In no particular order:

1. Hot cheerleaders
    2. Hot cheerleaders
    3. Hot cheerleaders

23. Finrunner

Finrunner Season Ticket Holder

Dec 11, 2007
    I wanna see Ryan Tannehill in the pocket with enough time to enjoy a Caesar salad, sorbet, steak dinner, and some cheesecake with cherries on top before he guns a pass to Wallace going across the deep middle, making a catch, breaking a tackle, going the distance, and scoring our fifth touchdown.

I wanna see Lamar Miller looking up on the scoreboard, seeing that Number 26 has 125 yards on 20 carries, and flashing a "We're here to stay!" smile.

I wanna see Matt Ryan looking up from his back for the seventh time, wondering why the handbell choir is going off in his head and wondering if those are stars or birdies circling above him.

I wanna see Sun Life Stadium packed from bottom to top row with crazies howling at the sun.

I wanna see another of the rarities that is a Brian Hartline touchdown catch... so that I don't ever have to use the word "rarities" in association with Brian Hartline and touchdowns ever again.

I wanna see Brent Grimes with a football in his hands during warm-ups, a couple times during the game, and then getting one of those INTs as a game ball in an ecstatic locker room after the game.

I wanna see Joe Philbin come out of his comfort zone again for another rousing post-game victory speech.

I wanna hear the talking heads babble on about the 3-0 Miami Dolphins on every sports channel/sports radio station I can tune into after the game.

Those things would be fine.

24. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

My posts are usually longer than they should be so I'll make this one short...

I want to see 2 things....

1) No injuries
    2) a W

That's it...

PhinFan1968 likes this.
  25. Finrunner

Dec 11, 2007
    Larry... Larry... is that you? That can't be you. :lol:

J/K -- I'm totally over-verbose, too. Tragic flaw.

Larryfinfan likes this.
  26. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

I kinda like the talking heads one, but you know it'll be laced with "we beat an injured Hotlanta team" likely...

Finrunner likes this.
  27. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Yep. Was going to say this myself. A win. Pretty....ugly, marvelous, dirty....I dont care. Just a win.

Larryfinfan likes this.
  28. Finrunner

Dec 11, 2007
    Let me be crystal clear on this issue: I DON'T CARE!!!

If we're 3-0, I'll be on Cloud 9 for another week. No negative spin by anyone is going to get me down. It's been awesome so far, and I'm going to love the ride! Hopefully, what I wrote above doesn't sound condescending, I don't mean for it to. It just won't matter what anyone says anymore if we're 3-0.

29. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    That says it all. Everything else is irrelevant.

30. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    I want to see Lamar house one while literally running out of his sneaks...

I want to see Atlanta's coach double face-palm at least five times...

I want to see Richie Incognito lay a pancake block so vicious it indirectly stops domestic violence within a 26 mile perimeter...

I want to see Hartline create another original TD dance called the "Puerto Rican girlfriend"...

Same for Wake, only have the rest of the Dline rolling around like mountain gorillas while maybe Vernon gestures Wake to rub his palm ala Planet of the Apes...

31. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Might as well ask for Unicorns to rain down from the sky TDK!!!!!

:D