1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is round projection for them ?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by fastball83, Mar 11, 2011.

1. fastball83

fastball83 Active Member

Dec 10, 2007
    i really like this list of players and would like dolphins pick 1 or 2 of them but i don´t really know their projection.
    Could you give me your opinion for them.
    Ponder
    Dalton
    Cooper
    Mc carthy
    Delonte carter
    Binns

Thanks

2. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    -Ponder as high as late 1, but probably 2.
    -Dalton is supposedly the 2nd, but I think the 3rd at highest
    -Cooper (if you mean Graig) is probably no higher than the 5th, but I wouldn't be surprised if he went undrafted
    -McCarthy I'd guess is about a 3rd rounder, but with so many 3-4 teams it might push him down to later in the draft because he doesn't really have the size to play in that scheme
    -Delone Carter is like a late 3rd to 4th rounder, but with so many running backs rated right around the same area I could see a lot of "higher" rated RBs slide behind some "lesser" rated guys. It will just vary team to team too much as to how they're rated (same goes with many WRs IMO).
    -With all the talent at WR I wouldn't be surprised if Binns went undrafted, but I suppose he could go as high as the 5th.

If the Dolphins picked two I would want Ponder and Carter. I have about zero interest in everyone else combined.

3. fastball83

fastball83 Active Member

Dec 10, 2007
    cooper would be a very solid second or third RB in our team and for a 5 eme round pick that would be a super pick JMO