1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the best Website for Stock trading?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Sethdaddy8, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Etrade, Scotrade, theres a ton of em now...whats the best website to use? Im thinking of gettin back in the game, aside from my broker at Morgan...

Thanks in advance.

2. The Rev

The Rev Totus Tuus Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box Club Member

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
    Sethdaddy8 likes this.
  3. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    I have etrade with my employee stock, it's nice but @ 14.95 a trade, there's cheaper ones out there.

Sethdaddy8 likes this.
  4. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    x2

I recommend something like this, as it is easier for those who are not super-wealthy to get into equity trading.

however, a caveat to that is that if you are working with smaller amounts of money, i'd recommend you put that money in a mutual fund instead. :up:

Sethdaddy8 likes this.
  5. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Sethdaddy8 likes this.
  6. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    ahh. mods feel free to move to business section.

i have a great broker at Morgan, who has me in funds and takes care of profesional diversification.

ive been anti stock and anti aggressive however , since being a young pup and watching all my money go down in funds like Janus, and companies like EMC and AOL(to name 2 out of dozens). so the lesson i learned was be responsible and invest your money, and get kicked in the nuts and lose an aweful chunk of it. i think in a weird way, i almost resent money and saving.

anyhow, im thinking of putzing around with some stock investing on my own, and thats why i started the thread...almost for fun really. what can i say, ive been Cramerized. but i do have my stability at Morgan, im just looking for the best(user friendly compounded with cheapest) website to make and scrutinize some small frye stock trades.