What is the precedure to report an offensive post ?

9 replies

PMZQPMZQNew MemberOP
Aug 19, 2008, 03:30 PM

Can someone help me out ?

HolliFinFanHolliFinFanLuxury Box
Aug 19, 2008, 03:32 PM

"PMZQ wrote:

Can someone help me out ?

Under your avatar, specifically the "awards," click the yellow circle with the exclamation point on it.

Regan21286Regan21286New Member
Aug 19, 2008, 03:37 PM

Probably a good idea to provide an explanation too to allow the mods/admins to evaluate. I hope I didn't offend anyone...:tongue2:

Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Aug 19, 2008, 03:39 PM

Thanks everyone.

Cuban Dave 9Cuban Dave 9New Member
Aug 19, 2008, 04:11 PM

It wasn't me!



Thank you Gish!

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Aug 19, 2008, 04:15 PM

"Cuban Dave 9 wrote:

It wasn't me!

:lol: No it wasn't you. I reported it, and we'll see if the mods agree.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Aug 19, 2008, 04:44 PM

I have found that members rarely post things to intentionally offend other members. Those members don't last long.

With that in mind, not all offensive posts are violations of the TOS. It would be impossible to run a sports forum with a diverse membership without someone being offended.

Unless the post violates the TOS, I would recommend sending a PM to the person and let them know that you are offended and why. For TOS violations or if you are unsure, click the icon and a staff member will review the post.

Aug 23, 2008, 12:58 AM

Oh come on that was funny.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Aug 23, 2008, 03:51 PM

"Mike13 wrote:

Oh come on that was funny.

It was not appropriate bro. We are here to have an enjoyable brother and sisterhood.:hi5:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Aug 23, 2008, 06:03 PM

I'm waiting for my points. :pity: