What is the weirdest thing you ever saw in a Dive Strip Club or Dive Bar?
54 replies
I actually saw these things...
At a place called "Stonewalls" in Hialeah...(once was a pretty good club...it quickly became a total dump) I saw these things:
. I once saw a stripper jump off stage and hit a patron over the head with a bottle after the guy had pinched her ass.
. I once glanced over my shoulder to the bathroom area and saw as a cleaning lady cleaned the bathroom, but she left the door open as some guy was sitting on the toilet taking a dump...the guy screamed bloody murder at the cleaning lady.....She ignored him.
. A guy threw up on a strippers back during a lap dance.
. The owner came up to me and my friend and "asked me" politely to not pimp hoes out of his strip club. (MY FAV)
. A stripper asked me for some coke (the drug)..when I said..."ahhh...I don't have any"...she then said..."Okay...I will do it for a couple of drinks." (To this day, I have no idea WTF she was talking about..and have no idea what she was going to do for two drinks. (I did not want to find out.)
@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/
I once saw a chick with no legs...... :shifty:
-
-
-
-
Nah, not really. Just had to "One-up" Opie :yes:
At the Kitten club in WPB........saw a pregnant stripper shooting breast milk into some guy's mouth.
Didn't eat cereal for like 6 months
JS
"jetssuck wrote:
At the Kitten club in WPB........saw a pregnant stripper shooting breast milk into some guy's mouth.
Didn't eat cereal for like 6 months
I think that is illegal in 47 states. Not this one though.
@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/
"club diamond" up here in north carolina......couple of the football players took me and another recruit to get some lap dances.....well this chick comes out on stage in just a thong......bitch starts dancing, spreading her ****......and a tampon string is dangling out of her bikini bottom......my friend puked....and we bailed.....****in hick strip clubs :pity:
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
"club diamond" up here in north carolina......couple of the football players took me and another recruit to get some lap dances.....well this chick comes out on stage in just a thong......bitch starts dancing, spreading her ****......and a tampon string is dangling out of her bikini bottom......my friend puked....and we bailed.....****in hick strip clubs :pity:
Surprised you didn't pull the rip cord :lol:
JS
"SICK wrote:
"club diamond" up here in north carolina......couple of the football players took me and another recruit to get some lap dances.....well this chick comes out on stage in just a thong......bitch starts dancing, spreading her ****......and a tampon string is dangling out of her bikini bottom......my friend puked....and we bailed.....****in hick strip clubs :pity:
Not just hick strip clubs bro.
Same thing happened to us right here in Miami.
Club called Lipsticks down south.
Beautiful spanish girl whos dancing on an elevated stage.
Were looking up at her.
Second song comes on and she takes off the bottoms.
Same deal....... string hanging out of her cooch and it's half red from leakage.
Buzz immediately gone, Hormones immediately squashed but our wallets happy as we made a hasty exit.
RIP Jetssuck
Funniest thing I ever experienced was to an employee of mine.
We took him to Spearamint Rhino for his birthday.
Place is supposed to be upscale.
We send him back to the Champagne room with a girl he picked out.
Apparently she's all drugged out on downers and she keeps falling asleep on him during the friction dance.
He keeps waking her up.
Finally after having to wake her up 3 times she gets up off of him and while staring blankly at him squats down in front of him and takes a piss right there in the room. After, she wipes with her hand and passes out in the middle of the puddle.
He came out and said that the hoe just pissed in front of him and passed out in it. Sent the bouncer in there and she was still asleep in her own urine in the room. We saw the bouncer carry her out the back.
Asked what happened to her and he said... and I quote.... "B..ch is still out there passed out, I threw her out the back door"
It all ended well though as he got another nice girl drugged up on uppers as a replacement.
Have no idea what happened to the stripper passed out in the back parking lot though. LOL.
RIP Jetssuck
The Tip Top Club in Fortuna, CA. It is the only club within a WIDE radius. I went with a couple of co-workers while we were on the road and literally saw a girl introduce us to aunt flow on stage. Music kept going, she ran off the stage and the janitor came on with a swiffer and a mop to clean up. I gave him one of my dollars (hey hard work is hard work regardless, right?)
The Pink Poodle in Santa Clara, CA. My boss goes back to get a dance and runs out about halfway through his song dry heaving and demanding to leave right away. We ask him what happened (he is a germ phobe who won't even shake hands, don't ask how we got him to go with us).He says the dance was going fine and the girl was "diddling" herself. She asked him if he liked that which he confirmed in the positive, she then immediately jammed her fingers into his mouth, which caused him to run out of there.
The rest of us all got lapdances from the same girl...
And I MAY know a few girls who danced or currently dance. I didn't witness the stories they have told me, but needless to say, it gets crazy sometimes.
I once sat at a stage and had a stripper get on a pole right in front of me, hang upside down and procede to slip and fall flat on her head, causing me and my freinds to bust out laughing at her.
Also, I was the Dollhouse in Lauderdale one time and got a lap dance from the one of the hottest chicks I'd ever seen in my life. After said dance, she bent down and whispered in my ear with the best Marlee Matlin accent ever, wood jew like a notha dance? I had no idea she was a deaf chick LOL.
I have never been to a strip club before (gap fail), but I have read this blog
and it gave me wonderful insight into the world of strippers.. and hobos.. and hobo strippers
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
I just remembered another that's actually one of my favorite stories.
We were in club Madonna on SoBe years ago.
We hear screaming over the music in the back of the club.
Music goes off and flood lights come on.
It's Whitney Houston looking all frazzled and out of it screaming ....
"Bobby!, Bobby!, I know you're in hear Bobby!"
She's surrounded by 3 body guards while screaming bloody murder.
Police show up and have to escort her out.
Apparently she had been going up and down the SOBE strip, barging into clubs and pulling the same routine for a couple hours.
hysterical stuff.
RIP Jetssuck
not quite the same stuff but when I worked on Wall Street there was this place that everyone called the "Deli Bar". You walked into a regular deli where you could order any deli type food and went to the back where there was another door. You opened that door and it was a dive bar with a couple of Latino women behind the bars that would every couple songs lift their shirts and do that trick with matches on nipples that strippers do. Anyways for a bit of cash you could go in the back with one of them and she would give you a history of sword swallowing recreation. never did buy food at that deli however


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
My friends and I drive from NY to Baltimore to catch a game at Camden Yards. When the game is over we ask a cab driver if there are any strip clubs near and he takes us a few blocks. The place is the size of a small cave..on stage is a woman dancing with one breast......just a scar where the other one was. Guys are just drinking and not paying her no mind...we look at one another..throw her a few bucks and walk back to our Hotel...I am still in shock when I think of that!:no::no:
The Inner Room, Cocoa Beach, FL
I was there with a couple friends. Sitting near us was a **** faced guy wearing shorts who was convinced that he was the most attractive man on the planet. He gets a lap dance, and all of a sudden, she starts to have her time of the month. The guy is saying things like 'Yeah, you want me! I can feel you cum!' The song ended, and she went away...to the bathroom. He is rubbing his hands on the wet spot on his leg, thinking she had came all over him. He then gets up and goes to the bathroom...where there is real light. All of a sudden, over the music, we hear a scream. The guy runs out, falls on his face, gets up and runs out the door.

http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas
Club Paradise, Hilton Head Island, SC
I went in one night alone. I spent the majority of the night buying drinks for a smoking hot redhead, and was having fun. Several times, I stepped out to have a smoke, and this guy followed me and smoked with me. I thought nothing of it, and went back in each time.
Anyway, when it was time to leave, I left. This guy who had been smoking with me followed me out. He followed me to my car, and came up to the window, and asks me if I'd like him to go down on me. I said NO. He then tells me that a mouth is a mouth, so why not? I then said 'Goodbye, dude!' and drove off. He was still standing close to my car, and I ran over his feet.

http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas
"Phinvader Bill wrote:
Club Paradise, Hilton Head Island, SC
I went in one night alone. I spent the majority of the night buying drinks for a smoking hot redhead, and was having fun. Several times, I stepped out to have a smoke, and this guy followed me and smoked with me. I thought nothing of it, and went back in each time.
Anyway, when it was time to leave, I left. This guy who had been smoking with me followed me out. He followed me to my car, and came up to the window, and asks me if I'd like him to go down on me. I said NO. He then tells me that a mouth is a mouth, so why not? I then said 'Goodbye, dude!' and drove off. He was still standing close to my car, and I ran over his feet.
Ahahahahahahahah
Winner!!!!!!!!!!
A mouth is a mouth! Ahahahahahahahahahahaha :roflmao:
Posted via Mobile Device
"jetssuck wrote:
At the Kitten club in WPB........saw a pregnant stripper shooting breast milk into some guy's mouth.
Didn't eat cereal for like 6 months
:scared:
"NyPhinfan wrote:
My friends and I drive from NY to Baltimore to catch a game at Camden Yards. When the game is over we ask a cab driver if there are any strip clubs near and he takes us a few blocks. The place is the size of a small cave..on stage is a woman dancing with one breast......just a scar where the other one was. Guys are just drinking and not paying her no mind...we look at one another..throw her a few bucks and walk back to our Hotel...I am still in shock when I think of that!:no::no:
I believe that part of town is/was known as "The Block." Not one of your better/safer places to be IIRC. :wink2:
"Phinvader Bill wrote:
Club Paradise, Hilton Head Island, SC
I went in one night alone. I spent the majority of the night buying drinks for a smoking hot redhead, and was having fun. Several times, I stepped out to have a smoke, and this guy followed me and smoked with me. I thought nothing of it, and went back in each time.
Anyway, when it was time to leave, I left. This guy who had been smoking with me followed me out. He followed me to my car, and came up to the window, and asks me if I'd like him to go down on me. I said NO. He then tells me that a mouth is a mouth, so why not? I then said 'Goodbye, dude!' and drove off. He was still standing close to my car, and I ran over his feet.
"Firesole wrote:
Ahahahahahahahah
Winner!!!!!!!!!!
I agree...winner! :lol:
Been to several strip joints in my time. Regrettably, I don't have any funny stories or anecdotes to share. Probably because I don't remember most of it. :beer:
http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg
This happened to me a few months ago during my buddy's bachelor party.

My friend was getting married in June, and his dream has always been one big night out at a strip club. As best man, I made sure to try and make those dreams come true. What you see above is essentially a battle wound from the next morning.
He and I were both very close to the stage, oogling a blonde girl dancing to the sounds of Iron Maiden (and yes, that's as awesome as it sounds). In addition to the usual pole, she also was using what amounted to a stationary trapeze to swing around on. Like a gymnast, she swung her legs back and forward.
Without warning, I suddenly was seeing stars and bright lights.
I had no idea what had happened. It wasn't until my buddy looked at me and said "dude, you're bleeding" that I noticed a trickle of blood running down my nose. Like a gymnast the girl had leaned back, cold cocking me directly in the forehead with one of her 8" stilettos.
I went into the bathroom to survey the damage. As you can see from the picture (which was the morning after) it looked like my skull had been split open. After flushing the wound with warm water and waiting for the bleeding to stop I went back out to the main room.
Back at the bar I grabbed a beer but decided that I should probably not have anymore to drink, considering the enormous headache (and likely concussion) that I was dealing with. The girl was very nice and came over and gave me a hug. Asking if there was anything she could do for me I activated my Viking charm and asked for some free VIP treatment, or at least a dance.
The girl flatly refused.
Dejected, I headed towards the back of the club to try and get my head to stop hurting. As the evening wound down I considered the options of driving while concussed. I suggested to my buddy (the bachelor) that we may actually be safer with him at the wheel.
As he climbed into the driver's side door, despite my sore noggin I noticed that he was like a human bobblehead as he started the vehicle. "Stop" I said. "There's no way you're driving." We switched places and he passed out within seconds of putting on his seatbelt.
Luckily the hotel was only a few scant miles away, a straight shot of desolate streets at 3:00 a.m. As the bright lights streaked across my vision I considered what the odds of going to a strip club and being kicked in the head were.
The next day I cleaned and dressed the wound with band-aids and neosporin. On the ride home my buddy remarked "only you would get kicked in the head by a stripper. Only you could find a way to upstage my bachelor party."
With my mutant healing factor in full force, the gaping wound closed in time for the wedding, which meant that we avoided all sorts of uncomfortable questions about the large gash in my forehead. But regardless, I'll never forget that night.
"The G Man wrote:
:scared:
I believe that part of town is/was known as "The Block." Not one of your better/safer places to be IIRC. :wink2:
I agree...winner! :lol:
Been to several strip joints in my time. Regrettably, I don't have any funny stories or anecdotes to share. Probably because I don't remember most of it. :beer:
Brother that stuff about the "BLOCK" in Baltimore could not be any truer!..Not the safest I have felt..lol
"Coral Reefer wrote:
Funniest thing I ever experienced was to an employee of mine.
We took him to Spearamint Rhino for his birthday.
Place is supposed to be upscale.We send him back to the Champagne room with a girl he picked out.
Apparently she's all drugged out on downers and she keeps falling asleep on him during the friction dance.He keeps waking her up.
Finally after having to wake her up 3 times she gets up off of him and while staring blankly at him squats down in front of him and takes a piss right there in the room. After, she wipes with her hand and passes out in the middle of the puddle.He came out and said that the hoe just pissed in front of him and passed out in it. Sent the bouncer in there and she was still asleep in her own urine in the room. We saw the bouncer carry her out the back.
Asked what happened to her and he said... and I quote.... "B..ch is still out there passed out, I threw her out the back door"
It all ended well though as he got another nice girl drugged up on uppers as a replacement.
Have no idea what happened to the stripper passed out in the back parking lot though. LOL.
That would be one of the few times a lap dance would have been worth it, a lap dance is a lap dance more or less, stuff like that does not happen everynight..:lol:
Haven't been to a strip club in years, but when I did go stuff like that did not happen.
And to me, the idea of a Stip Club/Buffet is just creepy, nothing like trying to eat your meatloaf with titties bouncing around while they are shaking that backside...no thanks.
"padre31 wrote:
That would be one of the few times a lap dance would have been worth it, a lap dance is a lap dance more or less, stuff like that does not happen everynight..:lol:
Haven't been to a strip club in years, but when I did go stuff like that did not happen.
And to me, the idea of a Stip Club/Buffet is just creepy, nothing like trying to eat your mearloaf with titties bouncing around while they are shaking that backside...no thanks.
This is for real....
The rueben sandwich and the buffalo wings at tootsie's rock.
As good as any restaurant.
Another one.....I had a chick dancing on me that was obviously trying to pick me up as a sugar daddy...(I was giving away that vibe that day apparantly)...
she is doing all type of things I was very much enjoying.....:shifty:
she then aks me to lick her ass.
I said...ah...no....how much I owe you?
talk about ruining the dance...she then followed me around the club apologizing.
seriously...that is one question I find Odd to say the least.
@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/
"Section126 wrote:
This is for real....
The rueben sandwich and the buffalo wings at tootsie's rock.
As good as any restaurant.
Another one.....I had a chick dancing on me that was obviously trying to pick me up as a sugar daddy...(I was giving away that vibe that day apparantly)...
she is doing all type of things I was very much enjoying.....:shifty:
she then asks me to lick her ass.I said...ah...no....how much I owe you?
talk about ruining the dance...she then followed me around the club apologizing.
seriously...that is one question I find Odd to say the least.
See, that would just take the appetite for my meat loaf and corn right out of me, now that I think about it, that is a valid diet..
There used to be a strip club by MIA called "El Centro Hispanol" I went there a few times with my HS buddies, because it the only place we knew of that let in 18 year olds.
It was in every sense of the word: a ****hole, you sat down on crappy lawn chairs and needless to say the place wasnt located in a safe area, in fact it closed down afew years ago possibly due to the gang related shootings(and another reason which I'll get to)
There were a few good looking girls there, some were decent, while most were nasty. Oh and there was an old bitch working there, I'm talking about late 60s old. Watching her dance was like watching a train wreck, you felt like puking but you couldnt look away(which probably made her feel good about herself).
The place also tripled as a whorehouse, I say tripled because it was a restaurant by day and strip club by night, I never ate or drank there, doing so would be a death sentence, as would ****ing any of the girls, although some of my friends did enjoy cheap hookers)
The VIP room was also in the front for some reason.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
