1. padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Well, the FA is basically over, we landed Rotten Richie Incognito Karlos Dansby (he paid a couple of bucks to spell his name correctly, at 30 millie, he can do it) Ryan Grice Mullens, Dimitri Tsoumpas, Rolly Lumbala and Bryan Johnston..

Oh boy.

Anywho, it's April, the Draft begins in 18 days, now is the time to start the preseason checkilist:

1) find a new All Dolphins Radio show, WQAM is no longer that source for a all Phins radio show via internet streaming

2) line up online streaming...now...if I had a nickel for every new jack who shows up in September and says "who has a link?" I could donate enough money to sign Brandon Marshall and give him to the Dolphins..

-Medi
    -MyP2P
    -Justin TV (but they frequently have the plug pulled)
    -Sportspals, a UK based streaming concern, they are strictly a last resort, feel free to add to the list, this thread will disappear into "old news" within a week, but for those paying attention it is a chance to find new sources for watching games that will be impossible to find when the season starts.

I'd really like a Radio Streaming link, a good one, because even in 2010 there are still Dolphins Fans whose only option is online radio.

It would be nice to have a link this September.

3) line up your Draft Gurus and Draft Chat "home", there will be several sources for feedback on "who" is drafted and how they project into the NFL better to line them up now.

4. I'm keeping an eye on the rumor mills such as Twitter and PFT...and some other places..;D..how about you?

5. Linning up maybe another jersey purchase..last yr was Bob Griese in honor of Chad Henne winning the starting gig...this year..maybe Cameron Wake..maybe.

Thoughts?

2. Disnardo Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hialeah, FL
    Padre I figure you buy a JT in honor of Cam Wake...:shifty: unless you already have a JT...

It is still a long Off Season (4 months till Pre-Season), so "May the Force be With Us...":up:

3. Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Nice idea, padre. :up:

They'll be on 940 WINZ this year. Not hard to find on the dial, or on the Internet. Heck, they're on my iheartradio streaming radio app on my iPhone.

4. padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I'm not a JT guy 'Nardo, and with the turnover on this team anyone outside of Big Jake is a bit of a waste, they literally could be gone tomorrow.

Fan of Vontae, somewhat of Sean Smith, like Big Lou Polite as well.

Other than those players, literally no one is safe on the Dolphins.

Right now though, is "the" time to get things like your p2p squared away, even after a 11-5 season the Dolphins were not on the national game very often, at 7-9 you just know the appearances will be even less.

That means watching online, going to a sportsbar, or paying for the NFL radio stream.

Disnardo likes this.
  5. Dolfan330 My wein is so chaffed...

Jan 25, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Do they stream the games online? When I was still living in Miami, I remember only being able to hear Marlins games from the radio and not the online stream. Is it the same for Phins games?

6. padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    No show as of yet, and knowing the TunaPhins there won't be for as long as possible, that leaves only interviews on WQAM.

7. padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    No, the games used to be available via streaming, no longer are they.

One basically has to purchase a NFL radio ticket, which works like ****, the truth be known, for 40 bucks.

There does exist a armed services overseas radio network that does broadcast online for free however links to the thing just don't exist...at least I haven't been able to find them.

8. Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    All I wanted was to fix the problems at ILB, OLB, and FS. Signing Karlos Dansby was just what I wanted and just what we needed. Now I want to draft a FS and an OLB within the first 3 rounds.

Bringing in Mike Nolan was huge too. The man can coach a defense and I love me some blitzing.

I've been saving up money and come August I'm going to restock on Dolphins merchandise. I know I'm getting Chad Henne and Karlos Dansby jerseys. Plus a hell of a lot more.

Disnardo and padre31 like this.
  9. Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Hopefully I have the chance to buy a Dez Bryant jersey. If not, then Vontae Davis.

jetssuck likes this.
  10. alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    1. Finish this draft's tape so I am prepared for the Draft.

2. After the Draft, assess the players taken.

3. Watch tape on next years players after assessing this years prospects taken.

4. Prepare for pre-season and watch more tape.

Disnardo and RoninFin4 like this.
  11. finz810 Season Ticket Holder

1.I bought myself a authentic Aqua Vontae Davis sz.50, oh it is so nice B-) haha yes maybe a gamble but I love this jersey and I think he'll be a shut down corner!

2. Get my season tix upgraded, even though I'm only home for 2 games a yr. now :( **** college! haha

3. wait impatiently for the season to start!

Disnardo and padre31 like this.