1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"What We Learned in Week 9" About the Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by shelby, Nov 6, 2008.

1. shelby

shelby @#$%ing Bills fan.

Oct 24, 2008
    Tampa
    i thought y'all would enjoy reading this...and the author is a Bills fan:

salsports.com

2. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University

Nice to get props from the rival, let's us know we really do have a chance to make some noise.

Nice read TY!

shelby likes this.
  3. Phinz420

Phinz420 New Member

May 15, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    This division is up for grabs, it's going to be an exciting 2nd half of the season.

shelby and Ophinerated like this.
  4. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Good morning Shelby, it is a pleasure to see you back for a visit. Thanks for sharing that post with us, I think he is pretty close. If we do indeed take care of business, the patsie game could have real meaning. Shel.. I am so disappointed y'all didn't beat the damned jets. We came close, but were still taking baby steps as a team, and just didn't get the job done. Have a nice day dear!

shelby and njfinfan like this.
  5. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Thanks Shelby...it's refreshing to hear good things about our team from other sources..We haven't for a long time... I too, am disappointed you guys didn't take care of those damn Jests, though....Either way, it'll be an interesting rest of the season... In recent years we haven't been able to say or think that way going into the back half of the season.

shelby likes this.