1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What we may be looking forward to with our draft/nolan

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Wildcat23, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Wildcat23

Wildcat23 Here kitty kitty

Nov 9, 2009
    http://www.thephinsider.com/2010/4/25/1444096/a-quick-look-at-mike-nolans

Maybe there is a method to the madness everyone seems to think was our draft. I personally loved it, and this break down gets me pumped.
    I do feel bad to whoever ends up as our dime CB. May not even see 50 plays this year. Just goes to show you how much we needed to put emphasis on LBs this draft.

EDIT: For all those who don't like a lot of reading...there are visuals!

2. Phinatic425

Phinatic425 MIA State of Mind

Feb 19, 2010
    Upper Left Corner
    I knew Nolan would have a place for all the LB's in his hybrid schemes

3. Dolfan330

Dolfan330 My wein is so chaffed...

Jan 25, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Excellent post. Im excited to see this defense in motion. We seem to have the perfect player to fill the role in each of those schemes.

4. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    I like the fact we went deep on Defense although i think a grade can't be fairly called until December to call this draft an F shows no knowledge of understanding the needs of this team it in no way should be an F unless these players are worthless.

5. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Did any of you guys actually click the link in the article? What you'll find is the article he is referencing was done by a member of this forum. The same information was already made available weeks before the Phinsider article, and has been a good deal of what we base our analysis on in terms of prospects we may actually have interest in.

That SS Blog is something we do. Originally, we were not given any notation in the Phinsider article, but eventually we did, as they included the link to the SS Blog.

Boomer likes this.