1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by anlgp, Nov 12, 2013.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I finished all my work for this semester a month early, which means I have 2 months until my next semester starts. I'm calling about an internship and applying for jobs, but in the meantime I have a boatload of free time thanks to m̶e̶ ̶p̶u̶s̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶d̶ getting it all done early. There's not a shortage of work to do around this house. There's 3 rooms that need massive overhauls, but only so much can be worked on at a time.

I dislike being bored or having nothing to do. I've started a running program and am learning how to program web development in Django and am playing guitar.

What would you do if you found out your work was done a month in advance?

2. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    Hookers and blow?

3. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Depends what I want to achieve. What my goals were, long and short term. It would depend what I'd been imbalanced in and not getting enough of over the last few months aand years. It'd depend on age, finances, and a bunch of stuff.

Figure out all your answers to that stuff, then maybe go on a long hike to somewhere in nature for a breather and just set the intention that morning of the right idea presenting itself. Then stop thinking about it. Enjoy some quirt time out there. COme home. go to sleep and ask the same thing as you fall asleep. The next morning I'd get out a journal and just start writing stream of consciousness about what you could do... and see where it leads.

That's the metaphysical answer.

anlgp likes this.
  4. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Or you can live life like CiF.

lol.

5. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    Buy a KLR650 and a go ride...just ride.

6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Terrible advice. Don't think there's enough penicillin in this hemisphere.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

CashInFist likes this.