1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's more offensive?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Fin D, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    :shifty:

BigDogsHunt likes this.
  2. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

Get it right, I said "spell" not "curse", there's a difference!

Pagan and BigDogsHunt like this.
  3. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009

when i see billboard a, i see.
    you know its 6,000 year old hear say, this season, do some thinking outside of the bible.
    when you see billboard a, you see.
    you know its a lie, this season accept the truth.

i think we are reading the same words, but getting two completely differnet ideas from them. maybe i believe they put up that billboard up to challenge people to think for themselves. maybe you think they put it up to antognize a group of people they didnt agree with and looked down on.

i hope this clears some things up. if you want, id like you to pick out some of what you think are the craziest things i have said and i will try to elaborate on them if i failed to make myself clear. but ask me something about it. help me clarify what im trying to say. dont just tell me im wrong because you are looking at it a different way then i am.

4. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    X2 at this point....best wishes

5. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    im sorry if it feels like im being condescending, its difficult not to come off that way when my words are misconstrued so wildly and i have to defend myself against someone attempting to turn them against me. basically, you feel like you know something i dont. and i feel that i know something you dont.

have i atleast come anywhere close to anything that can even be considered a rational thought yet?
    i still think everything i said is rational, but if you ask some people, clearly i know nothing.

6. Pavlous

Pavlous New Member

Dec 29, 2010
    All of them are way too offensive. And what's up with being an Asian? Will it change the fact that you're an Asian if you join in that Ministry? I don't think not.