What's Your Favorite Song to Listen to When You're Driving Fast?

3 replies

BpkBpkLuxury BoxOP
Oct 29, 2015, 07:18 PM

Was talking to Viz and Mroz about cars and speed. Remembered that I had a favorite song to listen to when I would drive fast (which I rarely do as a real adult now), it was "Takin' A Ride by Don Felder, from the "Heavy Metal" soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNG_Kn-m73M

What's your favorite song to listen to when you're driving fast?

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Oct 30, 2015, 11:10 AM

These, at about 140 and still accelerating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTeXBTStek0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g29seKqECJQ

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

ScottishFinScottishFinSupporter
Nov 11, 2015, 02:47 AM

Stone roses - elephant stone
By far the best intro to a driving song ever :)

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Nov 11, 2015, 10:42 AM

Heres a good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDuSc0J28ns

That's why they play the games!:yes: