1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can i fine High Res Dolphins Pics?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Tone_E, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hey guys,

Im just getting into Photoshop again (just purchased PS CS3 :up:) and would like to know of any sites that have high res pics for every game.

This isnt the first time Im asking, but I have a new computer now, and I happend to have lost all my favorites on the browser. Apparently, they are located in a sub directory in My Documents and I didnt put those on the portable.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Werewolf_warrior

Werewolf_warrior New Member

Dec 8, 2007
    I use yahoo sports right after games. Either that, or you can go to www.gettyimages.com. They have a watermark on their pics, but you can always remove them with PS.

3. Tone_E

Dec 8, 2007
    Thanks bro.

Any idea how to remove in PS? Is there an easy way or something?

4. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    If the image is layered, you can just delete the layer the watermark is on.

If the watermark is semi-transparent and relatively unobtrusive, you can use the clone tool to kind of "smudge" it out.

There is no "remove watermark" tool, so you'll need a basic familiarity with Photoshop to understand the different methods available.

5. Werewolf_warrior

Werewolf_warrior New Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Yup, that basically covers it all. :up:

6. Tone_E

Dec 8, 2007
    Thanks for the help guys. The one I tried as a sample was not layerd. Thereofore I am up #&!#'s creek for now. I will search for some tutorials I guess.