1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do we go from here

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by caliphinfan, Nov 8, 2015.

1. caliphinfan

caliphinfan Active Member

May 14, 2012
    We lost. I wasn't even upset. Season was over a long time ago, was just holding out hope. Lazer needs to go. He is just not ready yet. Play calling is horrible. Our qb is average at best. Set at the skill position of rb and wr. We need a cb, lb, ol and lb. We have some pieces in

2. hazed819

hazed819 Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    You pray Rodger and the boys spoil Bradys year. Other than that not much we can do but sit and watch a great dynasty get continually hammered with terrble decisions.

caliphinfan likes this.
  3. yoge

yoge New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    We got to many holes to fill. Next year will be another 500. season for us. The year after that is when we should start getting better.

4. mlb1399

mlb1399 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Another year of watching the NFL, playoffs and the Super Bowl on the outside looking in.

Honestly, its hard to have hope because we've been bad for so long and it doesn't appear to be getting better soon. I'm not sure Ross is the leader we need for our organization. I'm not sure if our GM's are good enough to put together a good 53 man roster. Obviously our coaching situation will be in flux for what the 5th time in 10 years. It's clear that we have a lot of holes with our starters and our roster.

I don't know who can lead us out of this organizational mess. I'm starting to think we are the Oakland Raiders of the NFL

5. ExplosionsInDaSky

ExplosionsInDaSky Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Bottom line is we have to hit a home run in the draft.
    Jaylon Smith, Heargraves, Ramsey, Tunsil, Bosa, someone....We have to hit on our draft picks.

As for Tannehill, we knew he was a project. He hung in there today despite the loss. He's good enough to roll with for a fifth season. Lets get an offensive line in front of him before we make a final call on him. That's all i'm asking for with Tannehill.

We have to be smart in free agency, no breaking the bank for Josh Norman, no gambling on Jason Pierre Paul. Sign the guy you couldn't draft.

Who returns? I can tell you who shouldn't,
    Most likely the coaching staff unfortunately. See if Campbell wants to come back and coach the Tight Ends, otherwise start fresh.
    Olivier Vernon, Brent Grimes, Rishard Matthews, Koa Misi, Earl Mitchell are some names we should part ways with.

Make a smart trade.....

sad dolfan likes this.
  6. sad dolfan

sad dolfan Banned

Nov 3, 2015
    Now that all of the children are grown up?

And how do we spend our time, knowing nobody gives us a damn?

7. sad dolfan

sad dolfan Banned

Nov 3, 2015
    No sir, the Raiders are looking good. 35-35 with the Steelers, going to OT.

8. jpep13

jpep13 Coach Of The Year Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    I know members of Allan Parsons band

sad dolfan likes this.
  9. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    I wish we were the Oakland Raiders after today.

Dolphinzdawgg likes this.
  10. sad dolfan

sad dolfan Banned

Nov 3, 2015
    Really? Very cool!

I used to hang out with They Might Be Giants in college lol

11. yoge

yoge New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Oakland have a bright future. If they move to L.A. they are going to get a lot of prime time games thats for sure.

Dolphinzdawgg likes this.
  12. mlb1399

mlb1399 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2010
    They are definitely in a better spot than we are. My point is that the Raiders were the perennial bottom dweller in the NFL and now we have assumed that role.

13. Dolphinzdawgg

Dolphinzdawgg Banned

Feb 22, 2015
    Coral Gables, FL
    They look like they have a future in the next couple of years